Love letter - ***💚

NCT had the task to write to one member a heartful letter...

💚💚💚💚💚💚

Dear Jisungie~,

I know we don't spend that much time together and we don't see each other that often.
We hardly ever speak to each other and at first it was very difficult for us to communicate.

You, a young Korean and Me, an old Chinese.
Two languages ​​that are not a bit similar.

But we managed to get to know each other better with the help of our friends and I don't regret it either.

You are a talented boy from whom there is still so much to learn and I enjoy watching you train.

You still have a great future ahead of you and I have to admit that your vocals have improved a lot.
Not only I think so, but also the other guys and your fans.

You can be proud of yourself and your success.

I really hope that my admiration and feelings come across as I would like.

I'm not very good at revealing my feelings, especially when it's to my crush.
Yes, you've read that correctly. I have feelings for you, even very strong ones.

But I hope that nothing will change between us.
I really hope that we will get closer and that one day I can tell you my feelings personally.

But I will do it now... I love you Jisungie~!

Your Kun

.

.

The way Kun looked at Jisung, after Jisung struggled to open the CD is just legend. I love it!

I hope you enjoyed it and if you have some ideas or request, just text me.

Stay hydrated!

~chichi