Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀

Jisung is being abused by his manager, but his members find out in time...

Request by ZHCPCEO

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Jisung you have gained too much weight, you must be on a strict diet. Your goal weight should be around 50 kilograms and ideally within a month," his manager threatens.
Jisung's manager asked him to stay longer after the training session so that they could discuss something and Jisung knew immediately that it wasn't going to end good.
Jisung and his manager have not been on good terms for the past few weeks. The reason for this was simple... Jisung was raped by him and he had it done several times.

Why doesn't he tell his hyungs? His manager threatened him that if he told anyone, his other members would be next. And naive as Jisung is, he can't help it. The thought that his manager couldn't do anything about 22 people and a whole entertainment didn't occur to the innocent boy.
So Jisung has been living in fear and pain for weeks now, but doesn't show it to avoid drawing unnecessary attention. Unfortunately, his mental health suffers greatly as a result.

He has no one to talk to about it and so the boy is eating away at the pain and it is making his health worse. Jisung is always tired and dizzy. At night he can hardly close his eyes and he loses his appetite because he always has to think about the terrible days.
And if he does eat something, it comes up again immediately because he gets sick.
None of his Dream Members noticed anything as they are all in the middle of preparations for their new comeback and they don't really have time to take care of their maknae as well.

Of course they ask how Jisung is doing from time to time, but Jisung doesn't want to keep them unnecessarily long in a conversation.
Once the boy wanted to talk to Taeyong, but when he sat in front of the elder, his manager's words came back to him and he couldn't utter a word, so he decided to just let it be and deal with it himself.
"You know what happens if you don't follow my instructions," the manager threatened him and took a step towards the boy and Jisung nodded his head eagerly.
"Yes sir," he said, looking down at the floor.

Jisung is usually the maknae on top and doesn't respect anyone, of course only for show and to annoy his hyungs, but he fear his manager and can't help it.
"Good. I'll leave you unscathed today, but I won't let you go completely yet," says the manager and looks at him with malice in his eyes. "Get down on your knees," the manager said in his boss voice, and Jisung obeyed, which is also uncharacteristic of the boy.
Of course, Jisung can immediately imagine what he's up to and prepares for the worst...

After half an hour of pain, choking and muffled screams, the manager finally lets him go home. Yes, he has to walk the whole way from entertainment to the dorm and that at ten o'clock at the evening. But Jisung doesn't mind because it's the only time of the day when Jisung has absolute silence and can rest. He clears his head and can just think. But his thoughts are not beautiful..

"Who would miss me if I died here and now...

NCT... but they would find a new maknae...

My family... but they still have my big brother...

My fans... but they still have the other hyungs..."