Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀

NCT Dream got attacked by Anti-Fans and they are seriously injured and one of them might die...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Hello, Taeyong here?" he answers the phone.
"Hello Mister Lee, this is the Seoul Hospital, we would like you to come here as soon as possible," says the receptionist. "Oh why is that?" Taeyong asks in surprise. It doesn't occur to him that he has an appointment there. "You were registered as the first legal guardian of Mister Park Jisung," replies the receptionist.
"Yes, I know that, but why do you need me?" Taeyong still doesn't understand what the lady wants.

Taeyong assumes that Jisung and the other Dreamies are on their way to the dorm. Today was her last concert day. "Mister Park and his friends were involved in a terrible traffic accident," she replies, and Taeyong is shocked. He feels his hands starting to tremble and he can hardly speak. "I-I'll be right there," he says quickly, then hangs up without an answer. At that moment, the other 127 members come into the living room and see a stunned Taeyong.

"What happened Hyung?" Jungwoo asks immediately when he sees his Hyung so upset and the others are starting to worry too. "Doyoung call WayV and then everyone straight to Seoul Hospital," he says quickly, running to the front door. There he quickly puts on his shoes while the others are still confused.
"Why? What happened?" asks Doyoung, about to call Kun. "Dreamies had a car accident..." is all he says and panic immediately breaks out. Everything happens so fast. Johnny throws on a jacket and slips on the first pair of shoes and then runs to the van with the keys. The others run after him as fast as they can and Doyoung calls Kun while driving and tells him everything.

When they get to the hospital, they run to the reception. "How are they?" Taeyong yells, but of course the receptionist doesn't know who he's talking about. "Sir, can you please tell me more about what you're looking for?" she asks. "NCT Dream, where are they?" he says more clearly, but more irritably.
"Oh sorry sir, but you can't see them yet," she says, but the others aren't happy with her answer.
"Why is that? I was summoned here and now you want to tell me I can't see them?" Taeyong loses his patience, but Johnny holds him back.

"Sir please calm down. We needed you because you are registered as a legal guardian with Mister Park. But you can't see him yet because he's still in the operating room," she says, and this answer gets the boys' blood rushing through their veins freeze.
"A-And the other guys?" Jaehyun asks. But the receptionist just looks at her questioningly.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you about them whereabouts since you are not registered as guardians," she replies.

"That's okay," says a man just stepping out from behind them. "Manager-nim?" Yuta asks.
"Hay guys. You can tell the guys everything you know so far," he says and the lady nods slightly.
"Very well. Mister Lee Mark had a serious head injury and came out of the OR a few minutes ago. The doctor said he had internal bleeding which he was able to stop, however he may be suffering from memory loss He also broke his left leg but that's all. He's in the recovery room right now. Mister Lee Donghyuck had his left leg crushed. They had to break his leg to get him out of the car. He's already had surgery and has already woken up. The doctor said it may take up to three months before he can put weight on his leg again. Mister Lee Jeno was lucky. He only had a few open wounds and a few bruises, but otherwise he is healthy. He is also awake and in the same room as Mister Donghyuck and Mister Jaemin, Mister Renjun and Mister Chenle," she says, and first takes a breath.

"How are Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle?" Jaehyun asks impatiently. "Mister Renjun and Mister Chenle also escaped without major injuries, which the police say they owe to Mister Jisung. Mister Na Jaemin was known to have had problems with his back. They got worse as a result of the accident. He also needed surgery, but everything went wonderfully and, as I said, he's in the recovery room with the others," she continues and the boys breathe a sigh of relief because most of them aren't seriously injured, but one is still missing.