Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚

Jaemin and Jeno have been secretly dating for a few years, but one of the members found out...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung sits on the bed in his room and crouches on his fingernails. He's nervous, but why? There's no reason for it.
He's just thinking about how he found out today that Jaemin and Jeno are a couple since he caught them making out in their room. Jisung was so shocked that he slammed the door and ran to his room.
This happened two hours ago and nothing has happened since then.

Maybe his hyungs didn't even notice because they were so focused in making out, but then again, the bang was pretty loud. So loud that Renjun even peered out of his room and gave Jisung a confused look, but Jisung was too busy escaping to his room.
Now he sits here and thinks about what to do. Should he tell the other hyungs? Or maybe just Mark for now, since he's the leader? Or maybe just Renjun, after all the four live in this dorm and Renjun has the right to know what's going on in their dorm. The boy is desperate and doesn't know what to do.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.
"Y-Yes?" Jisung asks in a shaky voice.
"Here is Mark. I'm supposed to get you to dinner. The Dreamies are eating all toghter again today," says Mark through the door and Jisung immediately jumps up and tears the door open.

"I'm coming," he calls enthusiastically. He loves it when all his favorite hyungs are around eating together. But when the boy enters the dining room with Mark, he immediately notices two boys and he would like to hide again. Jisung gets nervous and decides to avoid them as much as possible until he knows what to do.

For the first time, Jisung doesn't sit next to Jaemin, but between Haechan and Chenle. Immediately everyone looks at him confused.
"What?" Jisung asks confused.
"You usually sit next to Jaemin and let yourself be pampered," explains Renjun, confused. Jeno and Jaemin also give him a suspicious look.
'Does that mean they don't know anything?'
"I-I want to sit next to Chenle," Jisung defends himself before turning his attention to the food. Out of the corner of his eye he sees how the others look at each other and then just shrug their shoulders, but then just eat.

It's noisy and chaotic while eating. The Dreamies talk about crazy things and ask each other the weirdest questions, but Jisung just listens and doesn't say a word. He doesn't know why, but he doesn't feel like talking.
"Hey Jisungie is everything okay? You're so remarkably calm," Jaemin notices and speaks to the boy. Jisung winces at his voice and has that image in his head again.
How Jeno bends over Jaemin and looks deep into his eyes. He then leans down and slowly kisses the boy's face and neck until their lips finally meet and a heated making out session starts.

Jisung shakes his head slightly.
"Y-Yes, everything is fine," he lies and then looks at his plate again, but there is nothing left on it. But this time everyone is worried.
"Jisung, we can see that something is wrong. Please talk to us," Mark asks him, trying to get his attention.
"No Hyung really, it's all good. When you're done, I'd do the dishes now," Jisung offers and wants to get up, but Haechan stops him and pushes him back into his seat.

"Jisung we know you're lying to us," says Haechan, looking at him seriously in the eye.
"W-What do you mean?" Jisung asks innocently, only to get an annoyed sigh.
"You want to do the dishes voluntarily to avoid the conversation. You never do the dishes voluntarily," says Renjun and Jisung swallows hard.
He looks at Jeno and Jaemin, who give him a worried look.
'They really don't know anything?'
"All right... I caught Jaemin and Jeno doing something in their room... well they have-", this time everyone listens to him intently.
"What do we have?" Jeno asks curiously.
"Well you were in bed and you were bending over Jaemin and then...", the boy didn't want to talk any further because it made him uncomfortable. But apparently that was enough.

The Dreamies all exchanged a look and then nodded.
"Jisung, we have to tell you something," Mark began and Jisung immediately looked at him curiously.
"Well, Jeno and Jaemin are a couple," Mark said, and Jisung was shocked. Not that they are a couple, that was obvious, but that the others seem to know.
"But not only them," continued Mark. Now Jisung was confused.
"Who else?" Jisung asked.
Then he saw Haechan and Mark interwined their hands and also Chenle and Renjun hold their hands. And immediately the boy understood what was going on.

"B-But the other hyungs?" Jisung asked in shock.
"They are also taken. For example, Jaehyun, Taeyong and Doyoung are a poly couple, Johnny and Ten, Lucas and Jungwoo or Yuta and WinWin. They are all taken," explained Haechan and Jisung was shocked.
"Why didn't I know about this?" Jisung asked.
"We thought you weren't ready yet. You're still so young," said Mark, whereupon Jisung reacted with shock again.
"Chenle is only a year older than me," he exclaimed indignantly and got up.
"Jisung please. We can explain everything to you," says Jaemin, but Jisung is offended.
His hyungs all kept such a big secret from him and didn't even bother to tell him about it.

"One question, when were you going to tell me?" he inquired.
"We wanted to tell you, but we weren't sure about your reaction and we're also sorry that you had to find out that way," Mark said and gave Jaemin and Jeno a certain look.
"But we thought it was the best to wait. We didn't want to affect you in any way or scare you. We're sorry," Mark apologized, but it didn't help. Jisung was offended and hurt.
What should he think of his hyungs now? They lied to him and they were hiding something. What other secrets do they keep?
Jisung can no longer trust them.

"I'm really disappointed in you. You are my family, how should I have reacted? You could never hurt me or 'disgust' me. But the fact that you lied to me makes it worse. How am I supposed to trust you now?" Jisung asked, and before anyone could answer, he went into his room and locked the door so no one could come in.
The other members were frustrated and called out the only person Jisung might still talk to.

"Hello, this is Taeyong," he says.
"Hay Hyung, this is Mark. We need your help. Jisung found out about our secret," he said and immediately heard a shocked sigh.
"We're coming," Taeyong called and hung up.
"And?", Haechan asked and wrapped his arms around Mark's arm.
"He said they were coming," he replied and everyone understood. Now they have no choice but to sit down and wait.
Less than 10 minutes later the doorbell rings and Mark opens it.
Immediately, a concerned Taeyong rushes in with all the other NCT Hyungs.

"Where is he?" he calls, looking around but can't find anywhere.
"He locked himself in his room," says Renjun, pointing to Jisung's door.
Taeyong immediately answers the door. "Jisungie, it's Taeyong, can you please come out?!" Taeyong asks the boy, but Jisung remains stubborn and just stays in his room without saying a word. Taeyong doesn't like this at all and therefore unpacks his leader voice.
"Park Jisung, come out of the room right now," he orders this time with a stern tone and not a second later the door bursts open and a scared, but at the same time angry Jisung looks Taeyong straight in the eyes. "Why Hyung? You all just lie to me anyway," Jisung grumbles and angrily runs into the living room, where the others are already waiting, and sits on the sofa.

"Jisung please, we didn't mean to hide it from you. We just didn't know how you would react. We don't know your sexuality yet," says Johnny and sits down next to his baby.
"No matter what it is, I will never be angry with you or despise you. You are my family," Jisung says, crossing his arms over his chest.
"That's good to know and now that you know our secret you can finally tell us what your sexuality is," says Jaemin, looking at the boy, who has turned a deep red in the face. "Ah~ come on Jisungie. You know our secret now, so what is yours?" Jaehyun asks this time.

Jisung thinks for a long time. He never wanted to tell anyone what his sexuality was because he didn't know how other people would react, but now he knows that they will definitely accept him.
"W-Well I'm a-asexual," Jisung whispered, but it was so quiet that everyone caught it perfectly. At first everything was quiet around him, but then the cheering broke out.
"OMG Jisungie you are perfect. We love you no matter what you are," exclaims Ten and takes his baby in his arms. "Hyung please. No hugs," Jisung wails. He hates skinship, but this time he can't seem to get away with it as everyone hugs him at once, even Sicheng joined them.
They are all very proud of their baby. Finally all the secrets are out of the world and they can live together openly again without having to hide all the time.