Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸

Jisung falls into little space while all of his hyungs are out. He stays alone for hours, but finally one of his hyungs comes home and Jisung feels a new urge ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jisung has been alone in his room for half an hour and is bored. He doesn't know what to do. His hyungs are either at work or have already decided on doing something for today. Jisung had to promise Taeyong before he left that he would not fall into little space, but Jisung can hardly control it. And right now he feels an urge to fall back into little space.

Jisung fights against it and tries to keep his promise to his Hyung, but if he can no longer, then he can no longer hold it back. And so Jisung just lets go and slipped into little space. The only problem is that Jisung is now in Baby headspace because of the hard suppressing. That means he cannot speak, cannot walk, and cannot occupy himself or even take care of himself.

He does not notice anything from the outside world and he cannot perceive his surroundings. He's just a helpless baby in a teenage room.
Jisung looks around with his innocent large eyes. He falls on his stomach and wants to move, but that doesn't work either. Since the boy feels so helpless, he begins to cry softly. But when he notices that nobody can hear him and nobody will come, the boy starts screaming and cries a lot. But nobody is here to help the baby.

After a while, Jisung gets tired but also hungry, but no one is there to give Jisung a bottle and put him to bed. Jisung drops the head on the floor. He ignores the pain and just tries to fall asleep. And so a little big baby sleeps on the hard and cold floor.

After a few hours, Jungwoo comes home. He went shopping with his mother. He missed her very much after giving her a present for a video and then calling her. It even went so far that the poor man cried. Then he promised himself to meet again with his mother as soon as possible.

At home he clears his bags in his room and collapses on his bed. He is tired and exhausted. Suddenly he receives a message. It is from the NCT group chat.

Taeyong Eomma
If someone comes home early, can you please check Jisung? He's been home alone all day and I have a bad feeling.

Uwuboy
I just arrived at home. I will check on him.

Taeyong Eomma
Thank you Jungwoo. I'll be home in two hours.

Then I put my cell phone in my pocket and get up to check on Jisung. I walk to his room and open the door. As I look around the room, I see the poor boy lying on the floor with a pacifier in his mouth and a stuffed animal in his hand. I immediately take a picture because I'm sure that the others will want to see it too.
Then I run up to him and carefully wake him up.

"Hey baby. Get up," I say gently and wait until the boy slowly opens his eyes and lifts his head. I notice he's having trouble doing this, so I pick the boy up and carefully place him on my lap.
"Hey baby. How old are you?" I ask, but Jisung just looks at me with his big googly eyes and does not understand anything. "Oh my gosh, are you in Baby Headspace?" Jisung starts giggling at my shocked face. Sweet.

I pick up the baby and put him on the couch. Then I'll quickly make him a bottle because if he's been in Baby Headspace since this morning, the poor guy won't have eaten anything yet.
When I get back I see tears in Jisung's eyes. I immediately took the boy in my arms and gave him the bottle.
"That's better hmm? Now Uwu is here," I reassure the boy.
Jisung clings to my shirt with one hand while the other is on the bottle.

After a while, Jisung is done. I put the bottle down and look at the sweet baby in my arms. Even though Jisung is almost as tall as me, he just looks so tiny and cute. Suddenly he whines and tucks at my shirt. "What is bub?" I ask, but he just keeps going. Jisung has never been to baby headspace so I don't know what to do. Taeyong would be better suited for this now, or Haechan.
The two are the boy's mommies. I feel a little helpless, so I reach for my cell phone. I dial Taeyong Hyung's number and wait. Meanwhile, the whining becomes louder and louder.

"Hello Jungwoo? Are you okay with Jisung?" Taeyong asks immediately. "Yeah, but he's in Baby Headspace and I have no idea what he needs," I say and I hear a soft 'Oh No' in the background. It must have been Haechan. Taeyong went out with Haechan and Johnny today to buy Jisung new things. "Okay, did you feed him?" He asks and immediately I say yes. "Did he sleep?" "When I got home he was asleep on the floor. So he had to be in Baby Headspace for a while," I say and again I hear two worried parents who blame themselves for not being there for their baby.

"Okay. Can you tell me what he's doing right now?" He asks and Jungwoo looks at Jisung. He's still pulling on my shirt and tears in his eyes again.
"Hyung he is almost crying and whines a little. He pulls on my shirt", I say helplessly and suddenly I hear an 'Ahh!'.
"You have to nurse him," says Haechan from the background.
"What?" I ask, horrified.
"You have to let him suck on your nipple. That calms him down." I'm a little shocked, but thanked them anyway and then hang up.

I look at Jisung and am a little unsure. I carefully lift my shirt and Jisung immediately puts his plump lips on my nipple. I get a tingling sensation. (Not meant sexually) I watch the boy sucking on my nipple and slowly falling asleep. Fortunately for me, he seems particularly tired, which means he falls asleep quickly and then rests his head on my lap.
It's not that it was weird or anything, but I know Taeyong and Haechan are going to be jealous.

After half an hour the door is suddenly thrown open and two worried mothers storm in with a fully packed Johnny. I laugh a little, but because of it Jisung wakes up. But he seems to be back to normal because he sits up on his own and can't look me in the eye. He must be embarrassed. I lean over and put my hand on his head.

"Don't worry, bub. You don't have to be embarrassed, but npw your parents can take care of you first," I say quietly to him and then get up to help Johnny.
Indeed, Haechan and Taeyong run to their baby and hug it. Caress his hair here and there. Ask how he is doing or whether something is hurting him. Apologize that they weren't there and in the end the three of them end up in Taeyong's bed and cuddle together.