Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚

Jaemin invites his boyfriend on a beach date.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Jisungie baby, come on, we were going to leave 10 minutes ago", Jaemin complains and pulls his boyfriend outside by the hand.
The two are on their way to their date. Jisung was a bit surprised when Jaemin spontaneously asked him out yesterday, but of course he was in for it. Jisung will do anything to spend more time alone with his boyfriend. And so the two were about to make their way to the beach with packed bags, but Jisung misplaced his things again and didn't find them immediately, but Jeno helped him and so he found his towel very quickly.
Sure, he could have taken Jaemin's, but Jaemin takes nothing with him. Even if he did, he would have put it in Jisung's bag.

Jaemin never takes a bag himself, not even when they are gone for a night or more. He packs the most important things into a plastic bag and then puts them in Jisung's or Jeno's backpack. If he should have forgotten something, he simply takes it from his members.
Jaemin only packs a suitcase or bag when he is leaving the country or is on tour for several days or weeks. Otherwise he only ever has his most important things, which is with Jeno or Jisung.
None of the members complain. After all, they are a family, but the problem is Jaemin finishes packing quickly while the others take forever and then Jaemin gets impatient. And so now too.

"Yeah hyungie, I'll be right there. All I have to do is put my shoes on and then we can go," says Jisung, kneeling on the floor to put on his sneakers.
When he finally finished, Jaemin pulled him out of the dorm while saying goodbye loudly to the other members.
Jaemin has been so excited all morning that he can finally be alone with his baby again without being bothered by his members or the other hyungs.
It's just him and his baby Jisung. Jaemin couldn't be happier.

But Jisung is also looking forward to going on a date with his favorite hyung and boyfriend at the same time.
The two have not done anything alone for several weeks now. Either the members or hyungs always got in the way or they were too busy. But today and tomorrow the Dreamies got a break and of course the couple takes advantage of this immediately.
Jaemin is so happy that he clung to Jisung's arm all the time and excitedly pulls him out of the dorm to the car. Jaemin quickly puts away the younger's bag and then gets in the car to Jisung's and drives towards the beach.

"I'm so happy to finally do something with you again. I miss the hours alone with you," says Jaemin while driving and holding Jisung's hand.
"Me too, Hyung, but we actually see each other every day and we even share a bed," Jisung says with a smile.
"I know, but it's not the same, our members are always there. Not that I have anything against them, but I also want to be alone with you," says Jaemin and Jisung of course understands what he means.

Whenever the couple tries to sit alone in their room, one of the members walks in and interrupts their romantic hour. Of course they can't be angry with them, but sometimes it annoys them, and that's why they're all the happier at the time they spent together by the sea.
Arriving at the sea, Jisung takes his bag and together the couple walks hand in hand to the beach.
You sit down on the beach chairs, which are open to everyone.
There's not much going on today because it's actually too cold to be on the beach, but the couple doesn't care. The two sit next to each other, hold hands and just look out to sea.

When Jisung gets a little fresh, he takes the blanket out of the backpack and covers himself and Jaemin.
"It's so beautiful here," says Jisung happily. "It's even nicer that we can finally be together," says Jaemin and looks at his byofriend, whereupon Jisung also looks at him. The two stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then lean towards each other to share a long and loving kiss.
For support, Jaemin places one hand on Jisung's cheek and the other on his waist, while Jisung wraps his around Jaemin's waist as if hugging him.

As the two break away, Jisung rests his head on Jaemin's shoulder and they admire the beautiful sunset.
"Come on let's go to the front," Jaemin suggests, and so the two get up and keep walking forward.
They admire the sky and the red sun. Jisung then wraps his arms around Jaemin's waist and hugs him from behind while Jaemin interwines his hands with Jisung's and they just enjoy the closeness.
"Please never let this moment end," Jisung whispers to his hyung while resting his head on Jaemin's shoulder.

Jaemin doesn't want them to go either, but they can't stay forever either, but there's one thing Jaemin can't take away.
He asks another couple passing by if they can take a picture of them so they can remember this day forever.
And so this evening also comes to an end and so the two drive back to the noisy, chaotic dorm.
They are bombarded with questions from the members, but the two are just tired and immediately lie down in bed and dream of this wonderful day.

Jaemin and Jisung chose each other as the one they would pick as their boyfriend out of the members and this scene on the third episode of "7llin' in our youth" remind me of their words so I decided to write this story

Hope you enjoyed it!