Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚

REUPLOAD

Jisung falls in love with Haechan at first sight, but can't admit it to himself. Since Haechan doesn't give up trying to win Jisung's love for himself, it becomes difficult for the Maknae to hold back until it finally comes out.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Jisung, it is said that you don't like skinship at all, why is that so?" the MC asks the Maknae.

Jisung doesn't need to think twice because he has already answered the question several times for other interviews. The members also already know the answer and therefore don't look at the boy, but look ahead.

"I just don't like body contact. It always makes me feel small and like a baby. I'm already an adult and want to be seen like a man. I know that my members mean it well, but I'm just not a fan. It makes me feel uncomfortable." Says Jisung finally and grimaces a little.

He doesn't mean it hurtful, of course, but as soon as Jisung talks about how he doesn't like it when his hyungs hug him, want to kiss him or just want to pinch his cheek, then it hurts a bit for others.

And one very special.

Jaemin.

He sees Jisung like HIS baby. It's been like that since the rookie days, but Jisung never wanted to see it that way. Jaemin has almost grow up the boy and yet he is always pushed away.

_____________________________________

When the interview is over, the guys go back to the van. They all sit down in their place. Chenle, Renjun and Mark sit in the front, while Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan and Jisung sit in the back.

Jisung is sitting by the window and Haechan is next to him. Jaemin already asked him why he is always so cold to them, but Jisung answered with rolling his eyes and ran away.

Jaemin just doesn't want to understand. But there is still one member in the group who does not want to oppose.

Haechan.

He loves to shower his members with love, even his hyungs are not safe from him. Jisung always fights him hard, but Haechan actually managed to attract the boy. Of course, Jisung does not admit that and therefore wants to have the least to do with him. Even now Haechan tries again to shower the boy with love.

"Sungie ~!", Haechan calls out to the person sitting next to him while Jisung simply looks out of the window and tries to ignore his hyung.

"Sungie Baby ~", this time he leans against his shoulder. Jisung doesn't know how long he can withstand it. But he can't show that he actually feels anything for Haechan.

"Jisungie ~ look here", then he shows him a pouty face. Jisung bites his lip. It is a little reddened, but he can not give way.

"Haechanie leave it. Jisung won't react," says Jaemin, then a little pissed off. Jeno hugs Jaemin and calms him down, but Haechan doesn't give up.

Since it is a bit louder in the car, those in the front row do not notice any of the drama in the back row. It's better that way too.

Haechan tries one last time. He leans a little closer to Jisung's ear and breathes lightly against his neck. At that moment, Jisung's blood freezes. He can't take it any longer.

And exactly at that moment Jisung turns his head to Haechan and then it happens.

Haechan and Jisung ...