Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️

part 2

Jisung was so tired and exhausted because of the sex with Ten Hyung, but he still had to celebrate Haechan Hyungs birthday on vlive...
Haechan on the other side had one wish open of every single member and he wanted his wish from Jisung first

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Jisung was so exhausted, but he still had a vlive to go on.
After the vlive with Ten Hyung he went straight to the place were the party is.
When he entered the room, he was welcomed by all his dream members.

After a few more minutes they all sat down and started the vlive.
During the vlive was being tired but didn't show it.
And so it went on.

"So Haechan we got a special gift for you", Mark said.
"What is it?", Haechan asked enthusiastically.
"You got one wish free with every member here. And you could make your wish whenever you will", Mark said.

"What, but I didn't agree to that", Jisung protested and pouted.
"Aww Jisungie we decided that before you came. Come on it's only one wish", Renjun teased the boy.
"Okay fine", Jisung pouted again.

Haechan found it so cute and wantrd to kiss these lips so bad.
"Okay then I want Jisung to fullfill his wish tonight. Come to my room at 6 p.m", he proudly said.
"Why? I am tired. Hyungie please", Jisung said with his puppy eyes.

But this made the whole thing more difficult for Haechan to hold back.
"Nope it is my wish", Haechan said and looked away.
And so Jisung pouted sulking the rest of the vlive, while the othwrs continued to have fun.

'I am fucking tired. He will probably play games the whole night', Jisung thought.

After the vlive they all went home. Now it was 5.15 p.m. So Jisung still had 45 minutes left, but to take a nap it is too short. So he just decided to go there now.
He knocked on Haechans door.
"Hyung could I come even now. I don't know what I should do in 45 minutes."

Haechan didn't answer.
He opened the door and pulled the boy in. Then he locked the door.
"H-Hyung why are you locking the door", Jisung asked.
"Oh Sungie Baby. You turned me so on the last few weeks and now I got one wish open from you. And my wish is having rough Sex with you", Haechan said seductively.

Jisung was so scared. His ass still hurts from the Sex with Ten.
"H-Hyung could we do this tomorrow, please",Jisung begged, while Haechan walked towards him, which lead him to fall on the bed.

Haechan hovered over the boy and leaned down.
"Nope I want you... now!"
Then he attacked Jisungs lips and kiss them hungrily. He deepen the kiss and it became hotter and rougher. Then he grabbed Jisungs cock, which made the boy to moan and Haechan slide his tounge in.

After a few more seconds Haechan went down to Jisungs neck and wanted to put marks on him, but then he saw already some.
"Who did that?", he asked kinda pissed.
"T-Ten Hyung", Jisung queitly said.

Haechan thought for a moment and then realised it.
"You had Sex with Ten Hyung and know you are tired." Jisung nodded.
"I will make you feel so much better then Ten did", Haechan said and put marks on the boy.

"Ngh~ hyung, please", Jisung moaned
He was alread, hard and needed it.
Haechan smirked and took his and Jisungs clothes of.
Then he put three fingers in Jisungs mouth and Jisung played with them, while Haechan played with Jisungs nibbles.

After a few second Haechan pulled out his finger and put all three at once in Jisungs hole.
"Aww fuck~, Hyung", Jisung moaned out loud.
"You are still tight. But that is even better."

Then he pushed his fingers in and out.
"Hyung I'm about to come", but Haechan pulled his fingers out and put his dick infront of Jisungs hole.
"Scream my name louder than Tens baby."

Then he pushed his dick in Jisung and fucked the boy in a inhuman speed.
"Argh~ Haechanie~... please fuck me harder hyung~" Jisung begged.
Haechan followed the wish of the younger and increased his speed, if it is even possible.

"Argh I'm coming Jisungie", Haechan groaned and then both realized. Haechan in Jisung and Jisung on his and Haechans stomach.
"I am so tired hyung", Jisung said with half cloawd eyes.
"Then go to sleep Baby", then he kissed the boy on the cheek and Jisung fell asleep.

Haechan cleaned the mess and then hugged Jisung and fell asleep too.

Well that was a long ass ride for Jisung.