S O U L T I E S

Santorini, Greece

Santorini, Greece

"I loved this entire trip, but I can't wait to get back home to our babies!" Destiny's voice bounced off the walls. After the wedding, the newly married couple took off to Santorini for a romantic honeymoon. While on the Cyclades island, Kross and Destiny did a various of different adventurous activities. "I know. I feel the same way." Kross agreed while he finished packing his suitcase.

"I sort of don't wanna go back to reality though." Destiny confessed, wrapping her freshly straightened hair in a silk scarf. "What you mean baby?" Kross stopped to look at her. She looked down at her wedding band in sole thought. Although she loved where he career was at, she could admit that her time away from work felt like a relief. She wasn't constantly in front of cameras or being asked a ton of questions in a interview.

"I'm just saying that I enjoyed this time away from work. No cameras or press conference's; just my husband and I." Her cheeks flushed at the word. She still had to get used to being a wife at twenty-three-years old. "You do have a point." Kross shook his head in agreement, "This time away from the office did do me some good." He smirked while licking his lips. "Why, cause of all the love making we did?" Her laugh bounced off the walls as she teased, bringing Kross to a hearty smile.

She was right; some of their best love making happened in Greece for sure. The couple had reached another level of intimacy in their relationship, barely able to resist one another. "And you enjoyed every single position I had you folded in, don't play." He reminded. "Whatever!" She couldn't hide the grin that printed across her face. "Anyways, hurry up and get dressed. We can't be late." Destiny was stern with these instructions while making her way to the shower.

"How could I forget to be on time? Not with the way you've been on my ass all day bout it." Kross laughed watching as her curvy figure disappear into the bathroom. "I'm just trying to help you out, Mr. Jackson." She stuck her head out the bathroom door seconds later. "Well I appreciate that, Mrs. Jackson." He chuckled humorously.

About an hour later, right on intended time, Kross and Destiny made final adjustments to their appearance before existing the private villa. Destiny wore a simple white dress that exposed her cleavage slightly with some simple jewelry. Kross was dressed casual, per usual, in his long sleeve t-shirt and denim jeans with a snake print on the right let. He wasn't sure what Destiny had planned for their last night, but he allowed her to have full control.

"I love how your lips look with that red lipstick

"I love how your lips look with that red lipstick." Kross whispered into her ear. Destiny smirked, biting on her bottom lip. She couldn't seem to get enough of her husband these days. Forty-five minutes later they arrived at an unknown location. "You trust me?" Destiny turned to face Kross with a smile across her face. "With my life." He didn't take a second to think about the question. A soft giggle escaped her mouth as she grabbed his hand.

"What's all this?" Kross grinned upon entering the restaurant that was specially reserved for two. "I wanted to show you some husband appreciation." Destiny cheesed uncomfortably. Silver and blue balloons hung from the high ceilings, white rose petals were neatly spread across the floor. Kross was taken back by his wife's romantic gesture. "Dang. All this for me?" He licked his lips.

"You deserve way more than a nice dinner babe." She reassured. Destiny simply wanted to treat her man. Kross was constantly spoiling Destiny with both the simple and finer things in life. This was her way of showing Kross his happiness mattered in their marriage too.

While the two sat over the candle lit dinner conversation flowed effortlessly. The couple talked the entire meal, enjoying their one-on-one time together. This was their last night of peace because once they landed back in Atlanta; it would only be a matter of time before work chaos starts. After finishing up with desert, Kross and Destiny decided to call it a night.

When the two arrived back at the villa, Destiny waisted no time getting comfortable in her striped onesie pajama. "Aren't you tired?" She looked at Kross, who was still fully clothed. He ran his fingers through his lengthy beard, "I kind of... have a surprise for you." He couldn't hide the grin that appeared on his face. Destiny made a weird face because she couldn't place what else Kross could possibly have in store.

He then held his hand out for her. She sighed while getting out of bed, grabbing her robe. The two locked hands before going downstairs. Destiny's eyebrows knitted together when she saw an unknown man setting up tattoo supplies. "Kross?" She looked at her husband awkwardly. He chuckled humorously, "You gonna be with me until we get old and grayish, right?"

"Of course. But what does that have to do with whoever he is being here? And what is he getting ready to do?" She drilled him with questions, truly confused as to what in the hell was about to take place. Kross pecked her lips, "You worry and ask too much questions." His thumb brushed across her chin gently. Destiny took a deep breath, trusting Kross in whatever he had planned.

She sat on the beige sofa while Kross sat in a single seater, prepared to get some part of his body marked up. The tattoo session seemed to go on forever while Destiny scrolled through her social media. She hadn't realized that the tattoo artist was now onto the second and final tattoo after exactly three hours. Kross seem to be taking the level of pain like a pro while listening to music in his AirPods.

An hour later, Kross stood in the long white mirror admiring the fresh ink on his skin. He turned to face Destiny, who looked eager to see what he had gotten. She stood up from the sofa, walking towards her husband. "So?" She looked at him. He turned to the side, allowing her full view of his rib cage. Destiny gasped in amazement. A precise portrait of Skylar and Kaleb displayed. It looked exactly like the picture because Destiny was the phone who took the photo of the kids. "I love it!" She responded.

"I figured you would." He smirked. "That's not all though." Kross then turned his neck so his right side was now in clear view. Destiny took a moment to take in her emotions— however, her eyes still managed to grow watery. "I can't believe you did that." Her voice cracked. "I told you... if my children are the light of my life, you are the sky to which I wake every morning. I didn't put that in my vows to make it sound good baby. I meant every single word." Kross expressed.

Destiny didn't know what captivated her more— the portrait of the kids, or the fact that he had just gotten their wedding date tattooed on his neck. "Remind me, how'd I get so lucky?" A huge grin was now plastered across Destiny's face. Kross smirked while licking his lips, "I'm the lucky one, Mrs. Jackson." He quickly swept his wife off her feet while planting kisses on her neck.

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

- - -

Let's chat!
I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I want to thank every single person who has shown love to this book as well as book 1 💕

Sidebar- Thank you guys for always being patient and waiting for these updates! I've decided to extend this book at least 3-5 more chapters because I feel there's more to be seen.

Vote + Comment! Thanks for reading! 💕