C H E E R S

"Ah! It's more beautiful than the last time." Destiny beamed with joy, walking through the lovely vacation rental home. Things between she and Kross have been grate, peaceful even; that is since Jhade stopped popping up out of the blue. Deciding to not put it off any longer, Kross planned a little surprise vacation for the two.

When they landed, Destiny soon realized they were back in the Bahamas, where everything pretty much started. "How many rooms does this place have?" She questioned, roaming the mansion. "Eleven." Kross disclosed, chuckling. "Ugh, we needed this." She stated, walking over to plant a kiss on her mans lips.

"We did. And I'm happy you like the house." He smiled, pecking her lips again. As calm as he seemed, he was nervous as hell on the inside. "You wanna get unpacked?" He asked. "I was thinking we could do something else before unpacking." She smirked. Kross caught her drift, sweeping her up bridal style.

Destiny laughed while he carried her up the stairs, going into their master bedroom, which looked like 2 master bedrooms put together. The couple planned to utilize their week-long trip to the fullest. They were kids free, no work would be interfering and they could honestly use the alone time.

Kross's parents agreed to fly to Atlanta and watch Kaleb and Skylar while they were away. Destiny was more so appreciative because she knew she couldn't depend on her mom to be the grandmother she should, and she didn't want to burden her siblings as they were always watching Kaleb on a regular.

"You love me?" Kross randomly asked, hovering over her body on the bed. "I do. Always and forever." She assured. Kross smirked, lowering his mouth to hers and found he was right, there was fire there, and heat, this was the only female he'd ever felt so much connection with. The chemistry was there.

As the thunder began to rumble, the two explored one another. Destiny lost her mind once she felt his hand go under her sun dress, rubbing her through the white thong she wore. "I thought I told you no panties." He took a second to mug her.

"I-I" before she could get another word out, he tore her panties open, toying with her clit. This only sent tingles through her body. Her blood pounded in her veins nearly as hard as the rain on the roof above them as her toes curled feeling his tongue between her second set of lips.

Kross devoured her like his favorite chocolate cake and found her as hungry for him as he was for her. Feeling those butterflies in her stomach, she knew she was about to release. "Don't you dare." He looked up at her while still tasting her box. Her eyes rolled to the back as she tried her best not to cum.

Unreserved fire and passion met him, incredibly. He stood up to his feet, making eye contact while Destiny tried to control her shaking legs. As she rose up from the bed to meet him half way, Kross parted her lips. His tongue plunged between her lips, he found her tongue twined around his. His hands drove into her natural curly hair, small moans escaped her mouth.

Once he managed to insert a finger inside of her, her head tilted back. More moans could be heard; it was nearly impossible for Destiny to hold it in any longer. Soon, her juices were running down his finger. The touch of his hands so warm on her bare skin sent sent another burst of heat to Destiny's core, making her want him 10 times more.

Kross swiftly turned her around, pulling her against his aching hardness. Wanting to please her man, Destiny turned back around, getting off the bed. She dropped to her knees before tugging at his cargo pants. Not wasting any time, Kross dropped his pants to his ankles along with his boxers. He let out a soft grunt feeling her mouth around his manhood.

As she took all of him into her mouth, she enjoyed what she was doing; releasing him of any stress, tension and frustration. A wave of heat came over Kross when he gently grabbed Destiny by the throat, backing her into the wall. He took one leg, lifting it as he slid into her full force. "Ohhh, shit." She winced.

All Destiny could feel was 10 lengthy inches of dick, pounding her wetness. All she knew was the heat that moved through her, the need. She was speechless, nearly mindless.

- - -

The next morning:

Still a little sore from the many rounds of sex last night, Destiny wrapped the towel around her body. To her surprise, she woke up alone, in bed with a note and 12 dozen red roses surrounding the bed. This left a huge grin on her face. She didn't care for the expensive gifts nor flashy style, it was the simplest things to make her cheese from ear to ear.

Almost 20 minutes later, she was fully dressed in a comfortable 2 piece set. Kross told her briefly about some activity he has planned for the two today, which required her to wear sportswear. The white bralette and matching white shorts hugged her body perfectly.

For those of who didn't know Destiny found it impossible to believe that she gave birth a mere eight months ago

For those of who didn't know Destiny found it impossible to believe that she gave birth a mere eight months ago. Her stomach was flat, not containing any stretch marks, her skin glowed flawlessly. Only if they knew how hard she worked to get her body back after having Kaleb. If only.

Once she placed her sneakers on her feet, she took another look at the note Kross had left, double checking the address even though the driver was well aware of where he would be taking her.

Destiny had no clue what Kross was about to get them into, but she liked the 'not knowing', as she trusted him with her entire life. The unknown events of their small vacation would soon turn out to be one of the best days of her life.

     - - -

Vote & comment. Thanks for reading! 🥰