W A I T F O R M E

Taylor's POV:

Taylor's POV:

"Come in." His mother finally said, allowing inside her home. It looks just as nice as the outside, but it's beauty is the least of my problems. "Can I get you something to drink?" Giselle asked. "Mrs. Jackson, let's cut the nice act. You and I, both know that I'm your least favorite person. I'm just here to speak with Kross, that's it." I told her.

"Kross doesn't live in New York, as of right now." She stated. My face scrunched, "Then where can I find him?" I questioned. She cleared her throat, "Taylor, he lives in Atlanta...with his girlfriend and son." She informed. My face held this shocked expression. "Oh, I didn't know." I responded. "Understand that you can't just come here expecting to see him about his alleged daughter." Giselle said.

"Alleged?" I laughed, "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't certain he's the father. I owe you nothing, Mrs. Jackson, but you...you're going to owe Kross thee biggest explanation." I voiced. "You were never good for him!" She spat, which didn't come as a shock. Giselle has never taken a liking to me. When Kross and I first got together three years ago, she made it extremely clear she didn't see me right for her 'precious' son.

"Why, huh? Is it because you didn't hand pick me for your son?" I asked. "I've stated time and time again, I will not dictate my son's relationships for my own convenience. It was the drugs that made you unfit to love my him. Let's not even begin to mention the cheating; as well as constantly relying on him financially. You were destroying my son instead of building with him." She said. "I'm no saint, but I did love your son." I crossed my arms across my chest. Giselle scoffed, walking towards the mini bar in the corner.

"Listen, I didn't come here to start any problems." I stated. Giselle chuckled, shaking her head. "Like I said before, I'm here because my daughter is asking to meet her father. She's almost four-years old." I watched her fill up the glass with alcohol. "Taylor, I can't just pick up the phone, call him and say, "You have a daughter who is asking to meet you". Not possible." She mugged me.

"Well, I'm not leaving until he's aware of his other child. My daughter shouldn't have to miss out because you don't like me. I won't stand for it... not anymore." I stood my ground, showing all signs of seriousness. "Taylor, this isn't a fight you want to pick." Giselle said, taking a sip from the wine glass in her hand. I plopped down on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. "I'm not going anywhere."

                                        - - -

Atlanta, GA:

Destiny sat around her vanity, looking at how beautiful she looks. Today is her birthday, which meant she is another year older, but also wiser. Picking up the clear lipgloss, she applied a little more to her over lined lips, smacking them together. She stood up, walking over to the bed.