O N G O I N G

Two weeks later:

City Girls- "Jobs"
🎶Nasty but classy (oww), Birkin bag me (bag me)
Spend a couple thousands on my titties and my ass cheeks (period)
Get my teeth done (haha), Cash app me (app me)
Sneak dissin' on the 'Gram, bitch, at me (at me)
Where my bad bitches lookin' for a athlete? (Where they at?)🎶

"Great, you're killing it!" The photographer encouraged as "Jobs" by The City Girls played from the Bluetooth speaker. Since you last saw me, I've been booked and busy. Today, I'm shooting for the new fitness campaign that will soon be launched in twenty-five states. I put on my best poker face, making love to the camera. With the proper mentor, I was able to loosen up, becoming a natural at what I do now.

🎶Fashion Nova dress and ain't wearing no panties (no)
Dope boy, scam nigga, where they at? (Where they at?)
I just seen a hundred bottles coming from the back, uh
I'on work jobs, bitch, I am a job (period)
You don't like it? Take a hike
Pay me for a suck and slob (bitch)
I'm a rich ass bitch with a attitude (haha)
Pipe it down 'fore I whoop you like your mama do (period)🎶

I barely have time for myself with all the late nights and traveling I've been doing lately. But thankfully, this weekend Kross and I are going to New York to visit his parents. I'll be using this window of opportunity to take some time to myself. After we got done shooting, it was going on nine o'clock. I left the studio, walking over to my Jeep. I got in, pulling out of the empty parking lot.

While on the highway, my phone rang, displaying Ashanti's caller ID. I grabbed my phone, answering then putting it on speaker. "Hey, girl!" I greeted from my end. "Let's go out!" Ashanti exclaimed into the phone. I could already tell she had been drinking, again. Since her break up with Hakim two months ago, the girl has been a wreck.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned, shaking my head. No matter how many times I told Ashanti her breakup wasn't worth confiding in a bottle, she never listened. Instead, she found herself going out more and hooking up with random ass men, which I told her wasn't a good idea. "Mayy-beee." She slurred her words, chuckling. A sigh escaped my mouth.

"You need to get some sleep." I instructed, getting off the highway at the correct exit. "No! I wanna g-go out!" She whined. I rolled my eyes, "We can go out next weekend." I reasoned. "Damn! My own best friend can't even spend time with me." Ashanti scoffed. "You know that ain't true." My mouth gasped open.

"Nah, it's cool Des. I'll talk to you later." She ended our phone call before I could get another sentence in. I shook my head, pulling into the driveway. It's not that I don't want to spend time with her, I'm just extremely busy these days. Being the face of a high selling brand means I'm always in the spotlight, which means press conferences, photo shoots, interviews and a lot more.

I constantly have all eyes on me. It comes with the job. I've somewhat gotten used to it, but not everyone around me fully gets the altitude of it all. I removed my body from the Jeep, jogging over to the front door. I turned my key in the hole, unlocking the door. I slipped my shoes off at the welcome mat, dropping my bags and key on the table.
"Babe?" I called out.

Walking through the condo, Kross wasn't anywhere in sight. I knocked on his office door, seeing him behind his desk as he typed away on his keyboard.
"Hey, you." I smiled being blessed with his presence. He looked up from his laptop, licking his lips. "Hey, baby." His face held a huge grin.

I walked over to him, taking a seat on his lap.
"I missed you." His warm breath spoke on my neck, trailing light kisses. His hand then landed on my stomach, I quickly swatted it away. "I know, I'll be going on a diet." I said, referring to the little weight I managed to gain in only two weeks. Great.

"Stop it." He used his right thumb to caress my thigh. My body tingled at his gentle touch. "You know you look amazing the way you are. I love every part of you." He paused, placing a tap kiss on my exposed chest. "Every curve... soft spot, every single thing, baby." He mumbled. I fell submissive to his words.

"How'd I get so lucky?" I wondered, looking down at Kross. "I'm the lucky one." He slipped me a blissful smile, kissing my jawline. I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling the intense pleasure rush through my body. "I-I need to shower." I tried pushing him off.
"After." He mumbled. He got up from this chair, lifting my body.

He sat me at the edge of his desk, lifting the maxi dress over my head. Our lips connected. By time I became aware of my fingers, they had already slipped into his basketball shorts, stroking his manhood through his boxers. He grunted, getting a hold of my throat. "Do that thing with your tongue that I like." He instructed. I smirked, rising from the desk.

I pulled my hair behind my shoulders before getting on my knees. It was true— the better a man treats you, the nastier you are willing to get. Removing his already erected penis from his pants, I took all eleven inches of his thick dick into my mouth. Slurping, spitting, and using the famous hand twist combo here and there; had Kross's toes curling while standing up.

When he felt himself on the verge, he quickly instructed me to get off the floor. He aggressively pulled my thongs down to my ankles, lifting my left leg onto his desk. Kross forcefully shoved himself into me, bringing me to a loud moan. Time stopped in a collision of senses when he gave my ass a hard slap, pulling the ends of my hair.

Not wanting him to have full control, I held on to one corner of the desk, throwing my ass in a circle while matching his pace. "Ohh, shit!" Kross grunted, biting down on his lip. At this moment all my body reacted to him instinctively. My toes curled, my eyes zeroed in on the famous painting that hung on the wall, his pace increasing by the minute.

"Fuck!" I moaned out, reaching my peak. It didn't take long after for Kross to do the same. Our bodies collided. All that could be heard was heavy breathing and panting. He then trailed kisses up my back, to the back of my neck. "I love you." His raspy voice spoke into my ear, calming my heavy breathing.
Those three words get me, every. single. time.

"I love you, KJ." I turned around smiling. He pecked my lips, "I love you, too." Kross assured before going into his office bathroom to clean himself up. While he did that, I made my way upstairs, getting straight into the tub. The hot water relaxed my body and mind. A bitch had a long day. But that's everyday for me.

I got out the shower, wrapping my body in a towel. I opened up the bathroom door, letting the fog escape. Walking into our shared closet, I searched for some comfortable attire. When I located a pair of grey sweats on the top shelf, I tugged on the pants with force, causing everything on the shelf to come crashing down due to the fact I wasn't tall enough to properly reach. I should of listened to Kross when he said take the lower shelves.

Huffing, I got on the ground, picking up all the clothes that had just fallen. I picked up one of my hoodies, revealing the ClearBlue pregnancy test still in the box, unopened. I had my mind set on taking it— however, I kept putting it off. Maybe I'm too deep in the denial stage. Either way, I didn't want to face the music. I couldn't.

      - - -

The official first chapter 🥳 I hope you guys enjoyed this update.

Vote & comment Thanks for reading! 🥰