T H E H O U R

"Oh, my god!" Destiny's mouth gapped opened, walking down the balloon decorated hallway. Kross held her hand as they entered the area of their actual baby shower. Upon arrival, all the guests were notified. People stood up holding they're phones, waiting to see the couple enter the room. When they did, everyone's flash went off, snapping pictures and recording videos. They waved, greeting everyone with smiles.

(Baby shower setup below)

Cleo rushed over, embracing Destiny into a hug

Cleo rushed over, embracing Destiny into a hug. "Girl, you look great!" She told Destiny, admiring every detail from her dress, to her shoes, to her hair and makeup. "Thanks, Cle." Destiny smiled.
"Finally, y'all asses made it." Mario stated, walking up to Kross and Destiny. "Shut up, fool." Kross dapped him up. "Hey, Mario." Destiny gave him a friendly hug. Out of all of Kross's friends, Kyrie was definitely her favorite.

She liked Mario and Chance as well, but she saw the "fuck boy" genes in the two of them the minute Kross introduced her to his friends. "Where Chance and Kyrie?" Kross questioned Mario. "Chance over there spitting game." Mario pointed. Kross looked over, seeing his friend seated at a table speaking with some light skinned chick. He smirked, shaking his head. "And Ky said he on his way... traffic." Mario added. Kross nodded.

"Who's this?" Mario questioned, looking at Cleo while she spoke to Destiny. Destiny turned her head, looking at Mario. "Her?" She pointed to Cleo; who was just smirking. "Yeah. You got a name, beautiful?" Mario asked Cleo. "This ain't no meet and mingle." Kross interjected. Mario laughed, walking off but he still planned on talking to Cleo when he got the chance. "Does he know I'm..." Cleo stopped to laugh.

Destiny shook her head, giggling.
"No. Absolutely no clue." She responded. Cleo shrugged her shoulders, not bothering to continue speaking on dude who she didn't even know. Summer Walker "Playing Games" pumped through the speakers. Kross held his hand out, waiting for Destiny to accept knowing this was one of her favorite songs off the 'Over it' album. She cheesed, placing her hand in his.

Kross led them over to the dance floor. He rubbed her stomach before gently pulling her close, placing one hand on her backside and the other intertwined with hers. The two stood in their own world, embracing one another while moving to the beat of the music. The photographer snapped pictures as the guests looked at the couple in aww. Before them was a beautiful couple, who seemed deeply in love.

"KJ, get up here mane." The DJ interrupted just as the song had ended. Kross kissed Destiny's cheek before walking over to the DJ booth. He grabbed the mic, clearing his throat. "Uh... I don't really do this." He spoke into the mic, causing small laughter in the crowd. "Destiny and I, are thankful for all our friends and family who came out tonight." His deep voice echoed through the room.