Unexpected guests

"What the hell are you doing?"

My head snapped up

"Oh my god you little prick, you scared the life out of me" i said out of breath. My heart beating out of my chest.

They both wrapped their arms laughing."I missed you so much my sweet sister who definitely did not just try to kill me her brother and her best friend"he paused looking down at my hand "with an umbrella "

Jungkook started laughing even harder. I pulled away from the hug and hit both of them on their arms.

"Ouchhh" the both hissed in unison. Now it was my turn to laugh. I put the umbrella back in the corner of the room.
"So what are you guys doing here, its only been a few days since I left" i softly smiled at them.
"Well to be honest we really missed Areum so, if you could just "they both shoved me to the side"move out of our way"

I scoffed in disbelief. "She's sleeping you idiots" i whisper shouted at them. They both stopped moving. Jimin mouthed "oh" and Jungkook just pretended he wasn't even walking towards my baby.

I motioned for both of them to leave the room with me. And they silently followed

After some coffee and a short catch up the conversation died down.

They both looked quite anxious or maybe nervous. Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers whilst Jimin bounced his leg.
"Okay whats going on?" I broke the awkward silence.
"Oh um so basically, this thing happened and we , basically wanted to you know-" Jungkook tried to explain.

"Namjoon has police trying to find you. He was in a really bad shape when we saw him" Jimin finally spat out.

"You saw him?" My voice now more quiet. It feels weird. I do want to hear what they have to tell me. But at the same time the thought of Him. Just I can't bring myself to listen.

"I need some fresh air" I mumbled and got up. I took quick steps to the garden door.

I walked outside, it was quite dark . Bright stars scattered all over the sky. The moon hidden behind soft clouds.

To be honest thats how I feel. Im clouded.y mind is. I just, I know I didn't let Namjoon explain. But how can I let him explain when all the evidence is here.

Always at "work", working late. Leaving early in the morning. And then the texts. His actions spoke louder than anything he's ever said to me.

I mean what did I do wrong?

Nothing. He is wrong. How don't you realize that. My mind screamed.

I just don't understand, did he not want the daughter. Was it all an act? "Support" me when i have the baby and then leave.

I leaned back into the chair. Slowly wrapping my arms around myself to bring some warmth to my body.

"He has police trying to find you" is that even true. Why? If he has someone else, he should be happy I left.

"Hey" a soft voice called out behind me. A brown haired boy, my best friend. He walked towards me.

He slowly squatted down and wrapped his slim arms around me.

And I just left everything go. All the tears, the pain. The confusion and hurt out.
"Shhhh, its okay" he said his lips against my hair.

"I hate this. I hate everything. Why me? Why?" I said, which probably just got muffled by Jungkook's hoodie.

"Listen, Namjoon is just a stupid man. I don't know why he would do something like that to you. But just believe me that it's not your fault. I know what you think in that little pretty head of yours. You are enough. I love you. Jimin loves you and your little princess loves you okay?" His face now pulled back, his soft eyes staring into my puffy ones.

I nodded and softly smiled.

"And by the way your brother is a nightmare to travel with" i softly chuckled. "He's upstairs with Areum now " he added.

"Im sorry i walked out like that, what were you guys going to say" I said.
"Well it is true, Namjoon is basically going crazy without you. He has police looking for you. We did see him, we didn't talk to him. To be fair Jimin almost punched him" i pulled back with a shocked face. "Yeah your brother is crazy" we both laughed.

"Well, I don't really know how to feel" I whispered out.

"Its okay you don't need to feel or think or anything okay? We just thought we should let you know incase anything weird happens" he softly said.

After a few minutes, we stood up and walked back inside. The warmth of the house engulfed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
After saying goodbyes, I started headed upstairs when the door opened again.

Rosé walked in, with a soft smile on her face." Oh hello, I hope I didn't wake you beautiful girls up" she said trying to whisper.

"No no, my brother and Jung kook just came to visit" i replied. She nodded and smiled.

"I made some dinner, since you have been treating me with all this wine" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh you didn't have- OMG THAT SMELLS AMAZING" she squealed out. "Shhhhhh" my mother side came out. "My baby is asleep" i softly slapped her on the shoulder "Right, sorryyyy" she said.

"Listen,I don't know much about what happened with you and your boyfriend, but just know that you deserve better. And that you are amazing. And Im happy that i have you to keep me company" she said whilst stabbing her fork into some pasta.

"Thank you,and I'm so grateful that you let me and my daughter stay here. Thank you" I smiled.
She just waved her arm and shoved more pasta into her mouth.

I softly chuckled "alright I will head to bed now,see you tomorrow " i said over my shoulder.
"Godfnift" she said with her mouth full of food. "Goodnight to you to" I laughed. And headed back upstairs.