Unknown man

Namjoon's Pov

It was the next morning, my phone woke me up.
"Well hello there old friend " a calm voice spoke on the phone.
"You're here?" I asked my voice groggy.
"Yeah, hurry up and open the door"he said .

I slowly rolled out of the warm bed, and put some grey sweatpants and a black tank top on. I gave myself a quick glance in the mirror, hair messy, bags under my eyes.

I quietly tried to walk across the room towards the door,after the 'talk' we ended up laying in bed and talking even more. Her tired body curled up in a fetus position. The duvet half way down . I gently moved the covers up towards her chin. And gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. She murmured something in her sleep.

I think this is the first few hours she properly slept. Without waking up in the middle of the night or early in the morning.
I pulled away from her and walked out of the room. Trying not to be too loud.

I quickly jogged down the stairs towards the front door. I gently opened the door, he was standing there with two body guards that were leaning against the patio railing.

I motioned for him to come in, "can they stay outside ?" i asked in a low whisper. My friend just nodded. And then motioned for the guards to stay outside.
"How have you been Yoongi?" I asked as we sat down in the kitchen.
"Cut the bullshit, what do you need?" he said his voice monotone.

I slightly chuckled , he hasn't changed at all. "Alright straight to the point. I need you to track down this old man.He was last seen a few days ago in-front of this house in a black van " I started to explain. Pulling out a picture of Y/n's father.

"May I know the reason you need me and my men to find him?" he said with slight curiosity. I hesitated for a second.

"He has kidnapped my daughter" I said, with pain in my voice. I couldn't stop bouncing my leg. Shit, I don't think I've ever been this fucking scared.

"Oh wow , I never knew you had a child. Is the mother of the child..." he said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"She's sleeping upstairs" I shortly replied.
Yoongi gave me a quick nod .

"Okay, I will get my men on this. You told me you have the van's license plate number right?" I quickly passed him my phone.

——————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov

I slowly woke up, two male voices reach my ears straight away. One I recognize as Namjoon's and the other one I haven't heard before.

I quickly get out of bed and throw on my robe. And go downstairs. There was no one in the living room apart from Jungkook ,Taehyung and Jimin sleeping on the pull out sofa.

The closer I get to the kitchen the louder the voices get. I softly push the door open. Straight away two strong gazes focus on me.

"Hello there beautiful" the unknown man says with a slight smirk on his face. My face heats up a little. I look like I've been attacked by a bear. Hair all messy, eyes swollen up.I see Namjoon tense when the man speaks.

"Um hi" I softly reply. I was about to sit on the stool when Namjoon quite literally yanked me towards him, so I was standing in between his legs. My back against his chest.

Okay now I go completely red. He's so warm.As soon as I'm touching him I feel his body relax. Is he...jealous? No way.

He rests his head on my head.

"This is Yoongi, the person that I said that will help us" Namjoon introduced the man."and this is my wife and the mother of our child" he highlights the word wife. This caught me by surprise. Making me slightly move away from him which only causes his grip to get tighter on me.

O
M
G

I can't believe that he's actually jealous.

After Yoongi explains everything , we say our goodbyes "nice meeting you" I said to the white haired man. " Same goes for you, hope to see you again" he hugs me for longer than I would like and definitely longer than Namjoon would like.

Yoongi finally pulls away and gives a quick wave and heads towards his car. Two men in black suits follow him.

Namjoon closes the door with more force than usual. He doesn't say a word and just walks back to the kitchen. So dramatic.

Jeez.

I follow him to the kitchen, he's drinking water his hand gripping the glass , his knuckles are turning white and it looks like he's about to break the glass.

I softly chuckle " I'm glad you find this funny" he scoffed. Okay now this actually made me laugh.
"You are such a child" I scoffed as well.

I walked infront of him, and unwrapped his finger from the glass. Poor glass.
His body relaxed a bit.

"Are you actually that jealous? " I asked out of curiosity. His body hardened. His grip on the counter now tightened. Poor counter.

"When someone is flirting with my woman right in front of me, I will be jealous as much as I want" he grumbled his arms moving to my waist now. He tugged me closer to him.

I sighed, "and apparently I'm your wife now?" I dropped another question. This time he had no reaction. " So" he said in the most calmest voice.I decided not to ask about that anymore.

" Why are you angry with me? I wasn't the one flirting, come on "I said a smile slowly creeping up on my face. I softly moved his face down , his eyes finally meeting mine. His eyes softened. And his grip on the counter loosened.

" Your mine darling" his body language growing more possesive. "And only mine"

This man, gosh.

I didn't even realize how close our faces were. His warm breath fanning over my lips. My heart rate picking up straight away.

"I don't wanna move too fast, is this okay? " he whispered against my lips. I nodded. At this point I didn't really care.

Sparks filled my body. I felt tingly , god I missed him so much. His lips carefully moving against mine.

I felt calmer. I know this will be okay. Especially after the plan that Yoongi explained. I just want my family back together.

He pulled away, our breathing heavy. We both smiled , enjoying each others warmth.