Babygirl

~Namjoon's POV ~
I was looking at the doctor then back at the baby  and back at the doctor. I don't know what to do. I looked over to Y/n who was still unconscious. Her face was pale but as the minutes passed she started to get her normal color back.

I don't know how im suppose to tell her that baby number 2 didn't make it. Fuck I've never felt this much pain.

The doctor looked at me it looked like she was apologizing with her eyes. She said to me "my deepest apologies, but baby number 2 was not developed. As his heart wasn't beating. It would of been a baby boy . Im really sorry for your loss" she said and nodded and took baby number 2 out of the room.

After a few minutes Y/n started to wake up. Whilst baby number 1 was sleeping beside in the bed. How am I suppose to tell her.
"Hi baby , our beautiful babygirl is right there " i smiled at her and picked the baby up putting it on her chest . She looked at her and caressed her soft chubby cheeks. But soon her face turned into a frown.

I saw her eyes started to glisten . Her eyes teared up. I hugged her straight away. I kissed her " baby number 2 wasn't developed.....he didn't survive "I said while my voice was cracking.

As the words left my mouth, a warm tear fell from her soft cheek. Rolling down her neck. She pressed our babygirl closer to her. "Im so sorry" I whispered in here ear.
She gave me a weak smile "We will take care of you babygirl, we will love you" she said while giving soft kisses on the babys head.

Nurses came in and asked to take the baby so they can check her up. The nurse slowly and carefully took the baby and carried her out of the room.

I looked at Y/n. Her face just went straight into a frown. She bursted out crying. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight. Her body literally collapsed into my hug. Her body was shaking. I felt her heart beating so fast. And her loud sobs echoing the room.
I stroked her hair slowly . Kissing her head . " i love you , no matter what. Thank you for giving me our beautiful babygirl. And rest in peace our beautiful baby boy" I said while looking up.

"I just want to ask you something and you don't have to answer me now but......"

~A/n~ heyyyy guyssss, here's an update . I hope you like it . Give any suggestions for names for the babygirl in the comments. Thanks xxx