Unsafe

The car ride to the warehouse was absolutely silent.

Call me crazy but I wasn't scared. Yes I was nervous about getting my daughter back but I wasn't nervous to meet my dad. I had Namjoon, Yoongi , Jimin , Jungkook and Taehyung with me . And Yoongi's men. I wonder what he does if he has 'men' to take care of business.

My mind starts to wonder off. How did I get here? The more I think the more I realize that I left for the stupidest reason. I didn't even listen, I just got scared to be hurt again and ran. I mean I got a new friend from coming here, Rosé.

Where has she been? I haven't seen her since the club, not a call or a text. She left with some man. Was she even that drunk? The more I think about the more things start to not add up.

Why did she randomly want to take me to the club? Why did she want me drunk?

"What's on your mind" a deep velvety voice said. Tae, I don't think I heard him say a word in the last few days. " I don't know to be honest, Rosé hasn't been home since the club. She got me drunk and left with a man. She did ask if I wanted her to come home with me. But Im probably just overthinking " my knee couldn't stop bouncing.

Taehyung looked deep in thought " I don't know what to say, the last few times I called here she did seem a bit weird. She didn't sound like her self" he admits. Well that doesn't help my anxiety.

The car goes silent again. The fog outside starts to make me feel uneasy, and maybe a little unsafe. The area that we were driving in was absolutely empty, barely any trees around , no signs of humanity. Well that's great, such a lovely place to meet your father.

Why couldn't he be a normal father?

I can see Namjoon getting more nervous, his hands tapping rapidly on the arm rest on the front seat. Yoongi was driving and his men in a car behind us. Taehyung and Jungkook on each side of me. Jimin squished by the window Taehyung on his right.

The lights of the car started to clear out the fog that's surrounding us, the road was long but the further we went the abandoned house got closer. I guess this it it.

The car started to slow down, with small and quiet creaks the car fully stopped. No one moved for a few minutes before Yoongi spoke" Do you want your daughter back or not" well that was straightforward.

Without thinking I motioned for Jungkook to get out, surprisingly he didn't protest and started to move. The door opened with a click.

I hopped out and closed the door with a soft thump. I saw all the men in the other car move and two of them got out walking behind me. Without looking at Namjoon I started to walk towards the entrance of the warehouse.
Because I knew if I looked back he would've come with me with no hesitation.

I slowly twisted the handle, a loud creaking noise rung out through the whole building. My heartbeat started to increase. This is weird. The two men positioned them selves on each side by the door.

There was a single lightbulb hanging in the middle of the building . A table and two chairs were right below the light.

This looks like every mafia movie I've seen, where someone gets kidnapped. My eyes fully adjusted to the surroundings and then I saw the person I was dreading to see.

In all his glory. Sitting there, a cigar hanging from his chapped lip ,his wrinkled fingers softly strumming on the wooden table. As slight smirk on his stupid old face.

Instead of fear taking over my body, it was anger. Absolute and pure anger.

"Aw why the long face my sweet daughter?" He said loudly. A slight chuckle following his words.
"Well isn't this a lovely family reunion father?" I said the last word with the most disgust in my voice. "Where's my daughter?" I didn't let him reply.

"That ugly little thing is so important to you huh?" He said like it was the weirdest thing to say. Okay so its not jail that's going to kill him. It's me. Definitely me.

"How is your boyfriend and his little friends doing in the care outside this building?" He spoke again. Well I couldn't say that I was shocked he knew that I didn't come alone but it definitely made me surprised.
"Let's cut the bullshit alright? Get to the point" I said, my voice steady.

Im actually surprised with myself, well done me.

"Someone has finally got a backbone huh? Talking back is your new thing isn't it?" He carried on bullshitting.

I slammed my hands on the table " Give. Me. My.Daughter " he started to laugh. He laughed right in my face.

"You think this is going to be that easy huh?" He rose from his chair and quickly grabbed a fistful of my hair. " you think I wanted to see you? To see what a whore you've become?!" His voice now rising. Deep breaths, Deep breaths.

You're not a little scared girl. You won't let him hurt you. I repeated in my head.

His face was close to mine. His nasty breath invading my personal space. The smell of cigar and alcohol was apparent in his breath.

"You ruined my life when you were born. Your mother died because of you." he screamed in my face , his grip on my hair getting tighter.

I was clawing his arm and hand , trying to get his filthy body off of me. His eyes were filled with pure rage. As if I was the bad guy.

"Let her go!" A loud voice echoed through the building. No no no.

Why didn't he stay in the car?