Sleep

~Y/n's POV~

Another sleepless night.The ringing in my ears of Areum's crying. Namjoon is out of the city for some work stuff. He's been gone for around 1 week .It's actually quite scary by myself at the house.I have barely left the house. Namjoon insisted me not to leave the house .He was very suspicious about the "work stuff".The only thing he took was a black brief case that I have never seen before.

It was around 3 am ,I was awake because of Areum. I couldn't do it anymore. I called Jungkook over .

-on phone with jk-

y/n: hey,i know its so early but could you please come over"

Jk: you ok? did something happen?Yeah I'll be at yours in 15 min

Y/n:Thank you so much,see you

Jk:Ok bye ,love ya

Y/n :love ya bye

-end of call-
It didn't even take him 15 min. I heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door and opened it.

He pulled me into a tight hug and caressed my hair "Whats going on?" He asked with a worried voice."I don't know, Namjoon hasn't been home in a week. I barely had any sleep because of Areum's non stop crying. Im just tired" my body felt weak and I just fell deeper into the hug."Let's go sit down" Jungkook took my hand and pushed my head on his shoulder. "Listen I will stay over at ur house ok, Tae is busy with his art studies so he won't mind, I'll help you take care of your princess ok" he gave me a tight hug. For some reason I just bursted out in tears" Thank you so much, im so thankful for you" I said while sobbing.

"Ok now, you go to bed and I will go check on Areum" he said in a calming voice ."Are yo—" I started talking " go to bed before I take you " he said and pointed to my bedroom door.

~Jungkook's POV~
As Y/n slowly drifted of to sleep . Me and Areum stayed in the living room . I put some disney movie to calm her down , I mean she's literally just a tiny baby. But somehow she was calmer. She was so beautiful, her little button nose, her soft hazel brown hair, her deep brown eyes

 She was so beautiful, her little button nose, her soft hazel brown hair, her deep brown eyes

She was so cute. I slowly caressed her cheek with the tip of my finger making her little eyes start to shut slowly. I saw how hard she was trying to fight the urge to sleep but she gave up and just drifted off.

~A/n~
Hey everyone I know I haven't updated in ages sorry. This chapter isnt long and doesn't have that much drama. But Im trying to think of how to continue this. Also thank u so much for almost 800 reads. Thank u xx  see u whenever x