The Landing

~Y/n's Pov~
~A few hours later~
"No please don't do this" i screamed . My shoulders started shaking.
"Miss...Miss " i heard a soft voice.
I opened my eyes, realizing that I was dreaming. "Omg Im so sorry, Im probably the last person on the plane" i said feeling awkward.

The flight attendant smiled softly at me" Oh don't worry miss, everyone got off just a few minutes ago" I smiled back and looked down at Areum who was just waking up as well. Her tiny eyes fluttered open, her little mouth opened and let out the cutest yawn ever. A soft smile creeped up on my face

I asked the flight attendant to help me get my bags and a buggy for Areum. As i got off the plane the warm wind hit my face, surprisingly it was way warmer than i thought it would be.

I finally finished going through security, I started to look around for a sign with my name, that Tae's sister was suppose to be holding, I bet she is so beautiful.

As the people started to scatter,running off to their families and significant others.

I finally saw a sign with my name, omg i was so right , she is absolutely beautiful. She had beautiful light pink hair. Perfectly shaped eyebrows. She was a few centimeters shorter than me .

Straight away I made eye contact with her and its like she knew . I started walking towards her.My steps getting faster with every second. As i finally reach her , she engulfs me into a big hug.

Omg she smells so nice,makes sense that she's Tae's sister. "Omg its so nice to meet you" i said to her, excitement in my voice . "Hiiii, you are so beautiful, and who is this little cutie" she leaned down towards Areum who looked clueless but started giggling as soon as Rosé started to make baby noises. " oh wow she loves you already "

~A/n~ Hey everyone, um its been a really long time and I apologize, I don't know how many of you are still reading but thank you for those who do, and im sorry for taking so long~