New Year special 2

There was candles and decorations everywhere.I looked around my eyes were full of excitement. I turn back around to see Namjoon leaning against the wall . I run to him and hug him tightly "Thank you baby" I said and gave him kisses all over his face. He smiled at me "Your welcome baby" he kissed me on the lips.

We both went upstairs to get ready . I picked out the best dress I have .The dress was red and it was quite slim fitting , it felt abit extra but I wanted to look
good :

The dress was red and it was quite slim fitting , it felt abit extra but I wanted to look good :

I curled my hair into nice loose waves :

And did some light makeup

I looked in the mirror once more  and sighed "I hope he likes this" I smiled

I looked in the mirror once more  and sighed "I hope he likes this" I smiled . He was already downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs being careful not to fall down.
He was just sitting on the sofa watching tv. 

He didn't notice me at first but I coughed to get his attention. Cough* Cough*
He looked at me up and down ,his jaw dropped to the ground

"Wow"he whispered .I blushed at his reaction. He stood up eyes on me the whole time . He walked towards me . "Pick your jaw off the floor sweetheart " I said as he got closer to me.

"You look so handsome " I couldn't get enough of him

He sneaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer

He sneaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer . "I have a surprise for you later" he looked so happy and excited.

He was about to kiss me but the door bell rang ."Its probably Kookie and Tae" I said and was about to walk but he tightened his grip on my waist
" They can wait . I need to kiss my beautiful girl " he kissed me slowly . It was the softest  kiss ever.

He finally pulled away . And smiled at me . I then walked to the door and opened it . Seeing Kookie holding flowers and Tae holding few presents.

"Hey, these are for you . Girl you look so pretty" he smiled and hugged me . Tae looked at me shyly "Oh these are for the both of you " he gave me the presents. I hugged him tightly as well. He hugged me back .

Namjoon came as well "Heyy Jungkook" they shook hands "Hey Tae" he smiled and fist bumped him. "Come on in" I smiled and lead them to the living room . They both made a wow face when they walked in .

"Joonie did all of this " I said proudly . He blushed at my words "Aw look who's blushing " Jungkook poked him on the side . Namjoon started to laugh and hit Jungkook playfully.

We all sat down by the table and started to eat and talk . We laughed so much. I love this .

A few hours passed it was already 23:30. I was so excited. But for some reason Namjoon looked really nervous. I wonder whats wrong.

Don't tell me his surprise will be like oh hey im breaking up with you. I laughed to myself.
The thought staying in the back of my mind.

He was pacing around the room whilst Taehyung and Jungkook we're cuddled up on the sofa watching tv .

I walked over to Namjoon and hugged him from the back . He stopped walking "Baby whats wrong? Why do you look so nervous?" I looked at him worried. He smiled at me and cupped my cheeks . "Im fine , I love you so much " he kissed me . I was so confused "I love you too "i whispered

We now had 5 mins left till 12 am. I was so excited to come into new year with my loved ones especially the one that changed my life completely.

We got the champagne glasses ready. We also had some confetti. Jungkook and Tae were holding the confetti and they were pointing it where me and Namjoon were standing . I feel like they are up to something.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4....3......2...1!!!"we all shouted . Then we all turned around and kissed our loves .

Namjoon grabbed me by my waist and pulled me so close. We kissed for so long . I peaked through the corner of my eye and saw Jungkook and Tae making out as well.

Namjoon pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes that nervous look back on his face.I saw the other two stopped kissing and got the confetti ready "Y/n.....When I first met you , you seemed so shy . Your cuteness was to much. I feel in love with you so quickly. You mean so much to me. I wouldn't want anyone else. And Im so happy that I will spend the rest of my life ...I hope ... with you " he said . He kneeled down . "I have a promise.....a promise ring ... I promise to love you forever....to cherish you forever...to keep you safe ..... and I hope with this that you would like to move in with me " he said while looking up at me .

I grabbed my face . I started to get emotional."Kim Namjoon , your the sweetest and the most handsome man I know....of course I will move in with you ... and I promise you to love you forever and treat you as my everything because you are my everything " he stood up and picked me up.

He swung me around . He kissed me so passionately. I can't even describe it . He was squeezing me so tight. "Thank you , I love you so much " I said out of breath

"Omg ...... Im gonna cry ...how sweet and cute " Tae and Kookie pretended to cry. We looked at them and laughed."Happy new year!!" We said while we hugged. A big group hug.

~A few hours later~
"I think we're gonna go now, have some stuff at home " Jungkook smirked at Tae. Tae just shyly looked away. We hugged and they walked out . I turned around and two strong arms trapped me against the wall "Ready?" He smiled innocently.He bit his lip while he looked up and down.