Make it up to you

*RIIINNNGGGGG*
My alarm went off. I slumped out of my bed. I was so tired.I went to the bathroom probably slower than a snail. I washed my face with some cold water that definitely woke me up. I got my breakfast. Toast and coffee. I got dressed. Got my car keys and left

~At work~
I stopped before the office door and took a deep breath. I went into the office I didn't see Namjoon. I walked over to my desk to find a rose , a cup of coffee and a note "Let me make it up to you" i read the note . What is he planning.....

I sat down . Turned my computer as I heard the office door open. He walked in looking down. It felt like he was scared of me but he was probably guilty. " Good morning sir" I say in a polite way. He looked at me with a smile " Good morning miss Y/n" he sat down by his desk. I started to fill in the paperwork that I had on my table. He didn't look at me once . Which is good because Im still not sure how I feel .

~Lunch~
I was walking towards his desk to ask him what he wants for lunch because I mean that's my usual task as a assistant/secretary. " I reserved a table in a restaurant down the road" he looked at me ."But si-" i tried to say no " No buts y/n " he commanded.

I looked at him with a confused face but after few seconds I walked back to my desk to got my bag.

He got up and we both walked to the door but he sped up and went in front of me and opened the door for me . I faked a smile and walked through the door him following after me. We drove to the restaurant.

It looked very cute and cosy. It wasn't that big either . I thought he was gonna take me to an expensive one because he's always in a suit and well obviously he's rich but for me I don't really care about money.

He quickly got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out of the car .We walked to the restaurant , weirdly he was being a gentleman. I mean I liked it but he's just doing it to make up to me. "Our table is a VIP table , its upstairs so it's private " he smiled at me. That sounded a bit creepy "private" .

We walked upstairs and walked into the room. He let me go first. I walk in the room and my jaw drops to the floor. There is rose petals and candles on the floor which created a path to the table which had a beautiful white cloth . I turned around to see his scared face

~Namjoons POV~
Omg we finally walked into the room. I hope she likes it . I really want to make it up to her . I was being such a dick to her . She deserve so much more . I know that I feel something for her but my mind and my heart haven't confirmed what it is.

~Y/n's POV~
This is so beautiful . He has made an effort. And it's not that I'm angry or pissed at him Im just hurt. I know that I feel something for him but I don't know what. I care about him. And let me tell you I have never felt like this about a man.

We walked to the table. He pulled the chair out for me and pushed it in. The waiter appeared out of nowhere with the drinks and the food. He was staring at me.

We sat in silence for what seemed like hours.
"Listen, I have no right to know about your private life. We had a nice dinner. Thank you for that. I don't think we need to talk about anything else" I broke the silence. I was lying. I had so many questions. But for the sake of keeping my job I just ignored them.
"No we have a lot to talk about. You have a right to know because that dinner was...it was the best one I have ever had. And everything I told you was the truth. The woman you saw is a nobody. She means absolutely nothing." He paused for a minute "I don't know what I feel. But I know I care about you. And I know it's literally only been like 2 weeks"he looked into my eyes hoping to find some sort of an answer.
"We should keep this professional, I forgive you which I think there's nothing to forgive " I lie again." And we should move on from whatever happened " I said whilst looking anywhere but his eyes.

I feel like if i look into his eyes he would be able to tell that I was lying.

We started to eat the food ,it was soooo delicious. "How did you find this restaurant?"I asked . "Its my mums restaurant, she owns it" he smiled at me. "Oh wow,its really nice" I said. We didn't talk much.

We finished our food and drove back to the office. As we walked to the office door we noticed that it was open but I remember locking it. We walked in . We didn't see anything or anyone. But then we heard his chair twist around and saw "Ashley?!What the hell are you doing here?!I told you last time I don't want to get back with you ! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!" He started to shout.

I saw her face she got scared but quickly stood up and walked up to me . " Hi,I see you got yourself a new playtoy" she said in a sweet voice. She was looking at me but directed her words at him.

Before I could say anything back,I felt a strong sting on my face. What the fuck?

My eyes snapped open to see a stupid smirk on her face. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Namjoon beat me to it.

"Security do not allow this woman come in this building ever again!" Namjoon leaned down to check if Im okay. " Are you ok? Im so sorry" his voice was shaking . "Im fine sir we should get back to work and we can both see that we should keep everything professional "i said my hands shaking . "No , I will go get you some water and while I do that go and sit down" he commanded.

I walked to the sofa and sat down. Namjoon came with a glass of water and squatted in-front of me to meet my eye level. " I don't think I should be working here anymore I have caused so much trouble "I looked down.

He lifted my chin up with his fingers "No listen, this was just a misunderstanding. Don't believe what she said. She's just jealous because my attention is not on her. Don't quit. Stay" he said almost pleadingly.

I sighed and slowly nodded my head "fine".