Surprise visit pt2

~Jungkook's POV~
As I open the door I see....Jimin. What is he doing here? I look at him confused. He gives me a hopeful smile. "I know your probably wondering why I'm here...well I'm here to see Y/n , she had her phone location on , and I noticed that she wasn't at Namjoon's house so I got worried and came here. Can I see her please?" He finally spoke. I nod but before he walks in I ask him " Did Namjoon send you here?" I ask him in a serious tone , he raises his eyebrow in confusion,he shakes his head slowly as a no. I move aside and let him in .

I lead him to the room that Y/n and Areum was in.
~Y/n's POV~
As i take deep breaths I prepare myself to whoever is coming upstairs. As I look away at the window, I heard the door open.

"Hey, whats going on? Are you ok?" I hear i familiar voice, as I turn my head I see Jimin. I've actually missed him so much since the last time I've seen him.

I run straight to his arms and hug him tight. He wraps his arms around me and whispers " what's wrong?" I pull away from his embrace . And pull his arm down to sit by the window. I sigh deeply.

I started explaining everything, I noticed his body tensed up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!" He clenched his jaw.
I looked down just re-thinking everything. I felt my eyes swelling up with tears again. My lips started to tremble again.
Suddenly I felt two arms around me, me and Jimin haven't always been close or had that "perfect" brother and sister relationship but his hugs are the best , I felt so safe.
He slowly rubbed my bag while my face sunk deeper into his chest.
I could feel the anger radiating from him but at the same time so much love and warmth.

After a few mins he pulled my body away and looked at me . "Listen Im here for you , do you need anything *I shook my head* well im always a call or a text away okay?" He said while his hands were on the sides of my shoulders.
I gave him a weak smile
We sat there in silence for some time, and suddenly Jimin jumped up "Omg can I see Areum please, Ive missed her so much" he said in an excited voice. My heart felt like it was going to explode, now a big smile appeared on my face. "Of course you can uncle jimin" i said chuckling. Jimin just smiled brightly.
I looked over to the bed and saw Areum sleeping

I slowly slid my hand under her back and the other hand under her head

I slowly slid my hand under her back and the other hand under her head. She scrunched her little nose but carried on sleeping.

I walked back to Jimin, who already had his arms out ready . I slowly placed her down in his arms . Jimin slowly and gently caressed the side of her small cheek.
I moved closer to them and just enjoyed the view . This makes me so happy urgh no words can explain it.
"Y/N!!" I heard Jungkook yell from downstairs "COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE" i looked at jimin confused . He just nodded signaling me to go
As i slowly stepped outside of the room , i took one last glance at my brother and my princess and smiled.
As i walked downstairs I saw Jungkooks concerned face.
"What's up?" I asked confused. "Check your phone" yeah i have turned my phone off for the last few days . He handed me my phone, i found 156 missed calls and 321 texts. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. All of that was from Namjoon. What the fuck?!
That literally sounds impossible I couldn't believe it I looked at my phone once again .
*RINGGGGGG*
The home phone rang loudly. Making me jump and Jungkook get startled.
He walked over to the phone
"Hello"
"Please tell me y/n is at your house"
"Ummmm who is this?"
"It's Namjoon.....please I can't reach her ,her phone is off please . I don't know what—"
"You deserved it , you disgusting piece of shit" Jungkook hanged up the phone
I was sooo confused , he looked at me his jaw was clenching "who was it?" I asked in a worried voice. He looked at me , anger boiling in his eyes " It was him"
I looked at him blankly " Book me the tickets now.Im leaving " i said not thinking about anything

~a/n~
Heyyyyyy guys, I knoww its been a long time. But I just got the time to update this, honestly came up with the ideas rn. I hope you enjoyed it. Also THANK YOU FOR 2k readsssssss . Ly all xxxx