Finally

"No wait ...your cut" I pulled away . He smiled at me and let go of my waist. I put a plaster on the cut . I cleaned everything up. As I was putting the first aid box away . I was reaching for the top shelf . Shit. Im too short.

Suddenly I feel a warm presence behind me and a low chuckle.He reaches up and takes the box from my hand . As he puts the box on the shelf he slowly brushes his fingers against my arms going down to my neck down to my back and then around my waist.

He twists me around. He kisses me on the forehead . "What were you gonna tell me when we were at the office but you walked out " i shyly smile at him. His cheeks suddenly flushed in a bright red color .Aw he's so cute even though he wants to act tough. "Oh um yeahh...I was...." then he runs out of the bathroom. I can hear him running upstairs.
I run after him. At first I was confused where he was but then I heard loud and deep breathing. I guess it was his room . Its very big , its quite bright . White walls , the bed is huge. He lives alone in this house? I keep on asking myself. He was holding the door from the other side . So I couldn't get in . But after a few minutes he gave up. I barged into the room , he was going to run to the toilet but I quickly grabbed his arm and pushed him on the bed. So I was on top of him.

My legs on his sides and my hands on his chest. He smiled at me. His dimples piercing my soul. " Answer me" I playfully growled. He started to laugh. He flipped me over so now he was on top.He put my hands above my head and was holding them with one hand and with the other he covered his blushing face. "I -I l-like you" he finally said it. I froze under him. He started to look confused and worried. I smile at him. I leaned in and pecked his plump lips.
I pulled away and covered my face with my hands. His soft fingers pulled my hands away to look at him. " It's fine if you don't feel the same" he smiled but I could see a glint of disappointment in his eyes.

He got off of me and sat on the edge of the bed whilst looking down and fiddling with the edge of his shirt. " You can go home if you want" as he said that I could tell he didn't want me to go at all.Oh this silly boy. Of course I like him back .I crawled over to him .

His back facing me. I jumped on him. And wrapped myself around him. I hugged him like a koala. "I like you too,god I feel like a teenage girl again" i gave him a quick peck and lowly chuckled.
He looked at me with his eyes roaming around my face to see if im joking or not.Even though he looks tough but I think I know his weak spot. I think his weak spot is me.He smiled . We layed on the bed for a bit .

I took my clothes off and started to shower

I was washing my hair when I heard the shower curtain move . I sprung around to see   Namjoon standing there staring at my body. He licks his lips . And then bites his bottom lip. "NAMJOOOOONNNN!!! GET OUT !!!!! NOW!" I screamed. He started to laugh and ran out of the bathroom.
Arghhh this stupid perverted boy. I finally finished and got out and put one of his big hoodies on. No bra only panties ant the hoodie. The hoodie was quite thick so you couldn't tell if I was wearing a bra or not. I walked out . I saw him on the bed watching tv. I climb into the bed " I guess Im staying here " i said "Goodnight" and I turned my back to him.

"Oh excuse you , how dare you y/n" he said in an angry voice "what?!" I looked at him confused. "  No kisses , no cuddle ?!" He pouted his lips. I sighed in relief and smiled at him. I snuggle into his chest.

He wraps his hands around me . I look up and attack his face with kisses. He pulls me up on his lap . He stares at me smiling like a weirdo."Stop staring " I giggled."Im just admiring how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you" his voice sounded so sweet and genuine. I started to blush. My face was burning .

Oh my god how can he be so freaking sweet and cute but hot and handsome at the same time.I layed down beside him . His hands wrapped around me. My hands against his chest. Just snuggled up.

He's so warm and cosy. His long arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer . He starts to kiss my neck up to my jawline and then finally to my lips. He kissed me with so much passion but sweetness at the same time. He looked at me ."Thank you for being here, and helping me getting over my sickness.
he looked straight into my eyes. I looked back"Goodnight Joon" I pecked his lips softly.