Im so sorry

I was almost in my car but Namjoon grabbed my arm at the last moment . " You said to leave and never come back so guess what Im doing" I said while tightly gripping the car door handle.

His eyes were full of fear. He looked so sad and scared . "Y/n please don't leave.... please Im so sorry . Please don't leave ." He begged while grabbing onto my forearm.

His voice was shaking.

"Why should I stay ? As you said I beg for money.....Im slut...You don't need that in your life ... oh wait I have an idea how about you go get back together with Ashley? Huh? " i said with a cold voice ,the name Ashley rolled off my tongue with so much disgust.  

" No y/n, I only like you and no one else , your not a dirty money begging slut. I didn't mean it . I was so angry in the moment . Please baby . Im begging you stay. Don't leave me ." He started to tear up . I didn't know what to do.

I was frozen ." Please come inside ....please " he was breathless .

He was so ashamed that he didn't even look at me . I didn't say anything I just walked past him and went inside.

I sat down on the sofa and turned the tv on like nothing happened . He walked in. And walked towards the sofa.

He looked confused because of the way I was acting . He sat down next to me . But he didn't hug me or touch me or anything.

~A few hours later~
"Baby ..... are you gonna ignore me for the rest of your life ?" He whined ." First don't call me baby , second I will if I want to." I said  not even looking at him " But .... Ok I'm done " he said and pushed me down on the sofa

" Get off!!!!!" I shouted whilst trying to get out. He didn't let me go." No Im not letting you go until you talk to me normally " he said and got closer to my face . I just made an annoyed face. " Not happening" I said and smirked .

I can see he was getting annoyed as well. He was inches away from my face. " You want to be like this ...ok" he said and kissed my cheek. A blush started to creep up my face  . I just turned my head to the side so that he wouldn't go to my lips .

He laughed " Oh that gives me more places to tease you"he started to suck on my sweet spot and kissed my neck . I was trying my hardest not to get turned on or moan. "Nice try" I said with a big smirk on my face .

He lifted his face up and got off of me . He sat down crossed his arms and pouted his lips. I started to laugh. " Well Goodnight then"I got a blanket and a pillow . Im not sleeping in the bed with him.

" Your gonna sleep with your boyfriend and that's my final decision " he said and I sprung up. " What did you just say?" I stared at him with a confused and shocked face.

He smiled. "Exactly what your heard your boyfriend " he highlighted the two words. Wait Im his girlfriend now? He never asked me . " What if I don't want you as my boyfriend?" I said .

He looked shocked but it faded into a blank face, he looked down. " Oh I guess then Im going to sleep on the sofa" his voice empty with no emotion . Well that was a quick mood change.

" Oh I didn't mean it in that way... I was just teasing you" i said worriedly. " No it's fine,you can go to sleep now " he said and turned his back to me while getting ready to go to sleep.

Oh god I seriously can't stay mad at this guy. I jumped on him. "Heyyyyyy, i was joking..... I will sleep with myyyy boyfriend " i said highlighting the words.

He just moved a bit and turned his head to the other side . I got in-front of him and grabbed cheeks and started to kiss him all over his face .
But not on his lips . I got to his lips and started to kiss him.

But he wasn't responding. His lips weren't moving . "Kim Namjoon , kiss me now or I will quit my job" he turned to me . And pecked my lips and turned back around like a little kid. " No a long kiss please" I said in a commanding voice .

He looked at me . " Im waiting " I got closer to him. His lips were so close . "FINE I QUI-" I got cut off my his soft lips. He was so gentle but so hungry for me .

I wrapped my arms around his neck . We fell backwards on the sofa . He hovered above me and pulled away from the kiss"Baby Im really sorry for what I said . I wasn't thinking what I was saying . Im really sorry. Im sorry for accusing you for cheating on me . Im sorry for not trusting you. And sorry for shouting at your bestfriend " he started to apologize. I smiled at him. And kissed him again .

"So are you going to ask me properly or not" I broke the kiss. He looked at me confused "Ask what?" "god you idiot... for me to be your girlfriend " i said while hitting his chest playfully.

He made and " oh" face. " Y/n y/l/n will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked.

(A/n ~by the way if you didn't know what y/l/n is it means your last name😊now back to the story)

" Hmm let me think" I teased him more"Oh come on" he moaned . I laughed and nodded.

He hugged me tightly and kissed me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got to bed . We talked for a bit ,I slowly fell asleep in his arms . He fell asleep aswell.