It's time

The house was so silent. You could probably hear a pin drop . The day was going so slow. After a very eventful morning , me and the boys have been sitting or walking around the house. Pacing from one side to the other. From one corner to the other.

What if the plan doesn't work?
What if I never see my baby again?
Im such a horrible mum, how can I leave my baby.

"We will get her back, I promise " Namjoon said quietly. His hand softly touching my knee that was bouncing non stop. It was around 8pm, the sun was already set. Absolute darkness outside.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin have been awfully quiet. I don't think I heard them speak at all today. All three of them were sitting on the sofa, their gazes on the floor.

Guilt.

I know it's not their fault. They had no idea my psycho dad will plan something like this. Fucking gas them so they lose consciousness. My shell of a father belongs in a freaking prison with a life sentence.

He would probably get out with all the money he has. Well the money he has stolen and steals from innocent people. Now you definitely know why I don't live with him and why I moved out as soon as I could.

I know all the dirty things he did to people, I just don't know why I kept them all a secret. I mean it's not like anyone would believe him. My dad would rather kill me than admit his wrongs.

*knock*knock

All of our heads snap up, Namjoon gives me a reassuring smile. He gets up and walks towards the front door. I feel the boys moving closer to me, being protective I see. I smile to myself .

"Oh its just Yoongi" Namjoon sighs.

"Hello there beautiful " is the first thing that Yoongi says. Of course.

"I have some news, your father has asked you"he points at me " to meet him and talk" he says with a certain edge to his voice.

"No way in hell" before I could respond Namjoon's voice booms out ." You have no choice. He has a specific place he wants to meet you in. It's some sort of a warehouse outside the city"

"Well isn't that a total normal place to meet your daughter" I chuckle to myself. All the men look at me with straight faces.

Jesus the testosterone level in this room is way to high.

"Fine I'll go" I say my face turning serious.
"Im not going to let you get hurt" the tall man beside me says.
"Listen my men will be surrounding the place. She will be the safest she's ever been" Yoongi replies with an actual smile on his face.

I can see the hesitation in Namjoon, his body is rigid. It looks like he's going to explode.
I softly place my arm on his upper arm " I will be okay, I promise " I say giving him a reassuring smile.

"We're coming as well" finally Jungkook speaks up. All three of them now have straight faces on, absolutely no emotion. Alright I'm doing this.