Heartbroken

~A/n~ wow.....haven't been here in ages. Im so sorry guys , just been going through stuff. But hopefully u will like this update. Sorry again xx

~Y/n's POV~
That warm feeling faded away quickly. I was completely soaked , Jungkook looked at me with a faint smile " go the spare room, take a shower, get changed and just have time to yourself, Areum is with her uncle isn't she " he starts making cute baby voice to Areum, i smiled and just nodded.

I walked upstairs, my suitcase was already there , I found the first outfit that was on top , which was an oversized hoodie some shorts and long fuzzy socks. I laid it out on the bed and went to take a shower.

I felt so cold inside even though warm water was running down my body.

~30 mins later~
I walked out of the shower, as i got dressed I noticed that on the desk there was some food and a little note " we love you, we are always here for you " on the corner of the page it said "Areum, Jungkook and Taehyung". I pressed the note against my heart and just felt so happy. I ate the meal , it was delicious. As I was about to head downstairs my door opened and Tae walked in "no no you go and relax ok, everything is taken care of" he said while taking the plate from my hands. I was about to speak but Tae just closed the door.

I walked over to the window, and got a fluffy blanket .

I put some music on,and laid my head by the edge of the window

I put some music on,and laid my head by the edge of the window . I took deep breaths and closed my eyes just so I wouldn't cry. But I couldn't hold it in ,as soon as I opened my eyes I couldn't control myself, tears started streaming down my face , the pain in the chest was getting worse and worse. I had to put my hand over my mouth so that no one would hear me.

I loved him so much....and I still do. How could he do this to me. We have a child. Our little princess. So many questions were in my head. I couldn't think about anything but him. He was the only thing in my mind. The rain just kept on getting harder and harder . But for some reason the sound of the rain drops on the window was quite soothing. It calmed me down , though i was dying on the inside .

I heard footsteps coming up , I quickly tried to wipe my tears but when I cry my face goes red and I couldn't hide that. Gladly it was only Areum and Jungkook. I had her sweet voice trying to say something. And Jungkook just smiling at her . When he walked in he put her on the bed with pillows surrounding her , he slowly patted her head and I couldn't believe my eyes but she fell asleep.

As soon as her pretty little eyes closed , Kookie looked up at me. I couldn't keep eye contact, I turned my head around and I broke down in tears again.

I felt two strong arms around me, i was such a mess , he pulled me closer to him while rubbing my back. "Its ok....let it out....im here..." he said in a low whisper against my head. I felt myself falling asleep in his arms...

~A/n~ well here you go, here's a little update , hope you like it. Sorry for taking so long. Don't forget to vote ❤️