Survive....Please

~Namjoon's POV~
I quickly stood in front Y/n getting ready for whoever is going to walk in. I looked at her and gave her a reassuring look. That everything is going to be fine.

I let out a big sigh . When I see Jungkook and Taehyung walk in. I was so relieved that it was them.

I looked at them and smiled they both walked to her and hugged her . "Be careful " I said whilst getting closer. "Omg...I missed you so much...Kookie....Tae" she whispered by their ears. I still heard it.

After a bit of talking  I found out that its her dad. He wants the baby dead. Just because Im with her. She's told me about him before. And she told me what happened with her mother. Every time I tried to reassure her , it wasn't her fault she kept on trying to prove to me that it was.

That son of a bitch got to her head. I wish she would listen to me and understand she had nothing to do with what happened.

Suddenly y/n screamed . We all jumped up in panic . My feet started moving before my mind even registered what's going on.I ran to her
She was grabbing her belly . Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me with worry and fear

I straight away ran out and started to shout . For a doctor don't care how loud I was .

The whole corridor echoed with my voice. A few nurses and doctors ran to me and  was trying to calm me down . But I pushed a doctor against the wall and started "YOU GO IN RIGHT NOW ! " I pushed him inside of the room.

I saw y/n sweating like hell . She was going out and in of consciousness. My legs just gave in . It's happening. I can't stop by blame myself for everything. It sounds selfish. But this is all I ever do.

Im the cause of her pain.

The nurses pushed us outside of the room. I was shaking. Jungkook went outside , his anxiety getting worse with every second.Taehyung stayed with me .

He was rubbing my back."Everything is going to be ok....I know shouldn't be saying that....but trust me ....if you love her ......everything will be fine" he hugged me. I was numb . My whole body was numb.

Im not the most religious man but right now all I could repeat in my mind was "God please, please " I don't know if anyone would understand or even God himself .

After a bit of time the doctor came out .He was looking down at the floor.

I straight away stood up and walked to him "Is she ok? How's the baby?" My voice shaking . The doctor looked up ."The baby will live ......when the time comes that she's giving birth"he paused trying to put the correct words together "Y/n is in a critical condition she will only probably survive till the birth...she might not survive the birth " he said while his eyes were full off fear.

My whole world crumbled, I felt like someone just pulled the ground from underneath my feet. I didn't want to believe that.Y/n is a strong woman. She will be okay.

The doctor patted my shoulder and walked away. Wow so much for sympathy and support.

I was way beyond panicking. My mind was all over the place.