This is going too far...

-Y/n's pov-

It was an early morning, I could hear the birds chirping

Areum was actually sleeping, same with him.I couldn't fall back asleep ,knowing that someone like him is sleeping next to me.

I decided to get up .Namjoon's arm was around me, I picked it up and just took it off of me. I really don't know how I'm in the same house as him still, like I believe any other girl would leave straight away, but the hurt that I'm feeling is holding me back. I just want to see why he did that.

I guess I just want answers I never really got from my dad. How sad, I know right.

And I mean of course I still love him  , I just can't believe he would do such a thing,knowing he has a daughter . Forget me, but to do that to our daughter is messed up.

Back to my day.

I put my robe on and went to the kitchen, to make some breakfast, I mean I still breast feed Areum ,she's only 4 months old.I just made simple scrambled eggs and poured some orange juice.

I quietly sat down on the stool ,as soon as I took the fork in my hand I heard Areum crying. I thought maybe Namjoon would wake up, but I know he's a deep sleeper . So I just went over to the room, as soon as I walked in the room I was surprised to see Namjoon standing beside Areum's bed , holding her in his arms. I teared up of just the thought that he's cheating on me but still pretending that everything is fine.

I just walked back to the living room.

-after a few hours-

Namjoon was getting dressed the same suit he always wears... when he goes for "work stuff". I was just ignoring him ,he came to kiss me but I just turned my cheek to him. He left , he also carried a mini suit case.

I needed some fresh air ,I called Jungkook to look after Areum. He came over in minutes, before leaving I gave him a hug and said thank you.

As I was walking down the street, there wasn't a lot of people. I always loved this one café. It had big glass windows, plants all around. And it smelt like cookies and coffee, I don't drink coffee thats the thing. But the smell of it is everything.

Before I opened the door, a similar suit caught my eye. Way to similar.

It was him.... Namjoon with some girl I didn't see her face as she was facing her head back to me, I quickly hid behind the corner . I poked my head out

I see a little box in his hand... it look like a ring box for like engagements. He slowly opened it and put the ring on her finger and smiled so big. I didn't realise that I wasn't hiding around the corner , my face dropped . I saw Namjoon look up and as soon as he saw my face he went pale and jolted up to run to me but I was already walking off. The café wasn't far from our house.

I don't think my feet moved this fast ever in my life

I ran inside . Jungkook jumped up and made a confused face " I don't have time to explain. Take me away from this house. NOW!! " I shouted while my voice cracked and hot tears started rolling down my face, I grabbed the bag that was already packed because I have been debating if to leave. Jungkook grabbed Areum's bag and we went straight to the car.

He put the key in and turned it, through the corner of my eye I saw Namjoon running to the car but we just sped off , " I'm taking you to Tae's house , he has a spare room" I nodded , I couldn't speak .

Of course do what you do best Y/n , run away.

-A/n's POV-

OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS, I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THAT MANY READS IT WAS ONLY A MINI DREAM, THIS IS GETTING INTENSE ,STAY TUNED. LOVE YOU ALL xxx THANK YOU AGAIN xxx