New Year special

I woke up with the smell of coffee. I rolled over looking at the time on my phone I realized it was 31st of December.

2017 is ending already. This year was a lot especially the last few weeks. Im so happy I got so spend it with Namjoon.

I got up from the bed and walked to the living room where Namjoon was sitting watching tv. I sneaked around so he wouldn't see me . I hugged his neck.

I wrapped my arms around him putting my chin on his soft hair. "Thank you for the delicious coffee baby" I kissed his hair.

He pulled me over so I flipped over the bed. I smiled at him "Your welcome sweetie " he kissed me on the lips ."Ew never call me that again" I faked a gag."New Years eve is today, what are we doing?" I asked him.

He looked at me and his face turned into that smirk I know way too well.
I hit his chest playfully "Im joking , I have a plan " he winked at me .

I looked at him confused "Are we going somewhere?" I sat on my knees on his lap , trying to give the best "tell me" face ever. "Im not telling you" he smiled and gave me a quick peck.

I started moving off his lap and headed towards the stairs.

"I need to go back to my apartment to get some  stuff for tonight " I shouted from upstairs while I was getting dressed. "Ok I'll drive you then" he walked upstairs. "Oh babe you don't have to" I said .

"I insist" he said while looking at me through the corner of the bathroom. He walked in and hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder."You look cute" he kissed my neck . I turned around to him and kissed him .
I pushed away before things escalated.

We got into the car and started to drive . I was looking out the window when I felt his hand on my thigh. He started to stroke my thigh up and down.

My skirt slowly riding up towards my upper half.
I looked at him . He was looking straight at the road not even glancing at me . I bit my lip as he moved closer and closer to where I needed him most."is this okay?" He said quickly glancing at me . I nodded my head quickly . "I need words baby" he said his voice now lower. "Yes, please" I whimpered out.

More than okay.

WARNING: SMUT.

His cold fingers teases my inner thighs . I let out a shaky breath . As his fingers barely grazed my black lace underwear. I'm probably already soaked.
He smirked confirming my thoughts.Sometimes i really hate that smirk.

He suddenly pushed two of his fingers inside of me . I moaned out ,quickly clamping my hand on my mouth. "We're in a car darling" he started to pump in and out really fast. "Let me hear you" he rasped out.

I couldn't take it I gripped his arm . "Ahh shit"I hissed out . "Baby Im gonna get hard if you keep moaning like that" he said while his jaw was clenching.

He kept on pumping and I felt my lower stomach tightening.I gripped his arm even tighter. "Im gonna cu-" my voice hitched "Cum for me sweetheart "he said .

My body froze for just a second before my thighs started to shake and I came all over his fingers he pulled out and licked everything off. Before I could utter a word I realized that we were at my apartment.

We got out of the car and started to walk to my apartment. We were holding hands ,he was smiling at me . "By the way what happened in the car was just a taste of whats gonna happen later" he winked at me.

This man will be the death of me.

We got to my apartment . I was going to unlock the door but I noticed that it was a bit open. Namjoon looked at me and pushed me behind him "I'll go in first " he looked really worried but calm at the same time "Im not leaving you" I said with confidence.I took his hand and we both walked in .

We didn't find anyone in the living room. We walked to the bedroom and saw . Jungkook and Taehyung making out .

We both froze in shock. I caughed to signal that we're here. Jungkook froze and turned around "Oh y/n hi" he said a deep blush setting on his face.

Me and Namjoon started to laugh. Tae got up "Im so sorry" he quickly said.

"It's fine I gave Jungkook a key to the apartment so its fine" i smiled. "I just came back to get some stuff for the evening , would you like to spend new years with us?" I asked excitedly .

They looked a each other and nodded "Sure" they said in unison .

I got my bag and pulled out a few dresses. I was putting them in when Namjoon sneaked his way around my waist and waved my panties infront of my face and said "Wear those for tonight " he kissed my neck .

I grabbed them in embarrassment. I got so red. I quickly grabbed and stuffed them in my bag. He turned me around "Aw is my baby getting shy?" He pulled my chin up .

I looked up "Your so weird, looking through my panties" I pinched his arm , my face turning into a scowl .

After finishing with my packing, we headed towards the door.

"Let's meet at 7 my house "Namjoon said ."also next time warn me that you and your boyfriend are um.. here" I said before closing the door.
You could hear Taehyung scolding Jungkook.

We walked back to the car and drove home . He looked at me " You look beautiful babe" he smiled at me "Why are you being cute?You want something?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.
He chuckled "Im just happy your with me ...we have our house " he said getting quieter by the end of the sentence so I didn't understand what he said.

We came back to his house. Everything was already ready . I was surprised "Joonie who did all of this?" I looked at him shocked."I got some maids."
To be continued..