Red Silk Dress

~Namjoon's POV~

Shit this is actually happening, today is the day. I finally found the one.
I won't be that cheesy, but I actually can't believe she's all mine. Both of my girls.

My favourite girls.

~Jungkook's POV~

How the fuck am I suppose to randomly suggest to get our nails done?

'Oh hey Y/n let's go to the nail salon because you need your nails done ' like me and her don't do these things. She will definitely catch on , that somethings up, I swear to god I actually can't keep a secret to save my life. I've been a nervous wreck since I got to her house.

I am currently hiding in the toilet, trying to buy myself some time. Which to be honest I don't have much of. We have about 3-4 hrs left till show time.

"you okay in there? It's been like 20 minutes " y/n asked from the other side of the door with a soft knock.

"Ah-uh yeah just a second " I stammered .

Fuck sake.

————————————

I turned the tap on for a few seconds just to make it believable that I was actually using the toilet. I walked out , back towards the living room.
Okay I'm still in the clear, Namjoon hasn't called or texted . Deep breaths , I can do this. Im doing this for my best friend.

I didn't think this day would come so quick, my bestie is getting married. One of the biggest days in her life. I can't wait to see her reaction to the whole proposal.

Me and Tae have been running around like crazy, trying to get all the stuff we needed together. But it's all worth it, we also owe it to Namjoon and Y/n. Not that a proposal equals to their child being kidnapped.

Anyway.

"You feeling okay?" She asked again, with slight worry on her face."Yes definitely " I gave her a toothy half forced smile.
"So i was thinking, I want to try out getting my nails done. And I thought that I could take you with me?" My voice kind of controlled. Phew.

"Yeah sure, I've been meaning to get them done, now that I have more time" she smiled at me.

Fuck yes, its all going to plan.

~Y/n's POV~

Suspicious.

Why is he so nervous around me? Does he still feel guilty about the whole situation, its been almost a month since it happened.

We sat down , trying to pick out designs for our nails. After a few minutes I found what I wanted and showed the nail artist.

"Listen, I just want you to know that I forgive you, your my best friend, I know that you always want the best for me and my girl. So honestly it's all in the past now" I let it all out.

His eyes slightly widened, his leg started to bounce up and down. "I-i .. thank you" was all he could get out.

That's all I needed to be fair, he said sorry for like a whole week , everyday after we came back home from LA.

Him and Taehyung have been coming to my house like basically every day, helping me clean and cook. Even looking after Areum. Which took a few long conversations and understanding to get me to leave my babygirl with someone else .

————2 hrs later————-

Finally the nail lady applied some nail oil, I slipped my wallet out but before I could get my card out Jungkook slid his card towards the nail lady.
I looked at him with confusion, and he just gave me a smile.

Weird.

"Oh oh can we please go into this shop?" He said as soon as we turned the corner outside the nail shop.
"Sure..." what is up with him today.

We carried on walking, finally reaching the shop.

It was actually really nice, I haven't been shopping in ages, I think last time I shopped was like half a year ago.
And I won't lie when I say that Namjoon has been encouraging me to shop, he's been spoiling me so much the last couple of days. I guess one more dress won't hurt.

Me and Jungkook skim through the aisles of dresses, he was even more fidgety now, why did he want to go into this shop. It's mostly dresses, and I've never seen him wear one.

Unless he wants to try something new, which I don't really mind.
I don't say or ask anything and just carry on looking around till I finally lay my eyes on this beautiful red silk dress. It even has glitter straps.

                            ——-30mins Later————

                            ——-30mins Later————

"Red is definitely your colour " Jk said as I stood in-front of the mirror, now at home.Taehyung has been babysitting Areum, which actually means that I get some proper sleep. I don't wake up every 10 minutes.
He definitely redeemed himself.

I couldn't look away from the mirror, my little pooch was very visible.My hip dips were more visible than usual. Even my legs looked weird.

"Hey hey, no nope. I know what you are thinking. None of that. We are going out. Thats it." Jungkook said , softly holding me by my shoulders.

Why is he so active today? He always preferred a chill day at home.

"Get your shoes on girl" he ushered me out of the room. His hands doing the 'move' action. I chuckled at him. He really surprises me sometimes.

Our uber finally arrives, Jungkook pushes infront of me and whisper shouts 'shotgun' , he rushes towards the front seat. This weirdo.

I just shrug and open the backseat car door and slide in, catching Kook's eyes in the front mirror. He just gives me a toothy grin. I give him a "really?" look whilst shaking my head. He just shrugs his shoulders.

~A/n's~

Right I have no idea why it took me so long to update, I've been all over the place. Sorry. I don't even know if you guys care. But thank you to all my readers and those who add my book to their reading lists. Honestly thank you.