Awkward

~Morning~
My alarm. I hate my alarm.I had to go to the office to get some papers to finish off, I got dressed: a crop top with shorts and a cute cardigan.I walk to my car and drive to the office.I don't expect him to be there its Saturday. 
Its been 2 and a half weeks since I started, and I won't lie by saying that me and Namjoon are getting quite comfortable. A little flirty banter here and there. You know the basics.

Sure thing, keep telling yourself that
My inner voice said.
I just rolled my eyes.

~At the office~
As I put the key in the key hole the key didn't turn, so me being smart I tried to open the door and it swung open.
I walked in but Namjoon wasn't there at his desk,I look around but he's nowhere to be seen.

I walk to my desk I squat down to the drawer to get the papers. I felt a light tapping on my shoulder .
I got so scared that I jumped and hit my head on the corner of the desk.I straight away fall to the ground and grab my head.

"OMG Y/N IM SO SORRY!!" I hear that deep voice. As I slowly open my eyes I feel two arms on my back and one by my leg . Suddenly I didn't feel anything underneath me . Is my soul leaving my body?

No ,Namjoon was just carrying me in a bridal way. My head was leaning against his wide shoulders.

He gently put me on the sofa . As I slowly try to open my eyes I feel something cold on my head

He put a wet towel on my head ."Oh Namjoon no need for this Im fine, Im sorry " i said .He stared in my eyes "Why are you saying sorry y/n?,It was all my fault Im sorry" he said while looking down.

He looked really worried.I don't know what happened to me but I jumped up and gave him a tight hug .At first I felt that he was startled but then I felt his strong arms hugging me back. I pulled away. Hold up.His tie is undone , his hair is messy .....what has he been doing..? "Argh Namjonie are you coming back" i heard a woman's voice . I quickly sit up and look at the woman from head to toe . Her hair was messed up and as she walked out she was fixing her shirt.

O-h they....had .....s-e-x. I look at Namjoon with my now widened eyes and I stood up quickly and said "Oh I will go now I have everything.Bye" and i walked out .

I felt a little sting in my heart . I don't know why I felt that. I don't even know what im suppose to do with what i just saw..

That girl was probably one of the girls he took there. The restaurant me and him went to.My body was suddenly taken over by slight anger.

But why, I had no reason to feel like that, did I ?

I walked over to my car . Slammed the door and just leaned on the starring wheel. I started to breathe slowly trying to calm myself down. I turned the car on and drove back home.

~At home~
Finally some peace . I changed into my pjs , got some popcorn and put on a movie. As I was watching the movie I felt my phone vibrate. Oh... why is he texting me.
Nm: Hey, are u ok ?
I just ignored the text then my phone vibrated again after 10 min.
Nm: Please don't ignore me , are u still coming to work on Monday?
I just looked at my phone and decided to leave him questioning .

It was almost midnight as I finally decided to go to sleep. It's Sunday tomorrow. I usually go to the gym . Which will be an opportunity to let out some steam.

~Alarm~
*yawn* oh god why do I even work out.

I went to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower to wake me up. I got dressed. Sports bra and some leggings, hair tied up . And my favorite blue nike trainers.
I always walk to the gym since Im gonna work out . Its a good warm up.

I finally got to the gym. Went to my locker when I heard this angelic voice singing . His voice was deep and husky. It sounded very familiar. Don't tell me its ....