Forgive me

My eyes were red from crying. But I couldn't hold it in. I put my girlfriend and my baby in danger . Just because I couldn't accept that I'm gonna be a dad.

I couldn't even look her straight in the eyes. I was so disgusted with myself. I don't how she's going to forgive me or even if she is going to forgive me.

"I'm so sorry. I am ashamed of myself. Im so sorry to you as well *I looked at her belly*. I just couldn't believe that I'm going to be a dad . I love you more than anything. And I will love you forever. Im so sorry for leaving you. I should've never let you go. Im so sorry for putting you and our baby in danger. I promise to do anything and everything to keep you safe" I started to sob even harder.

"You know ......I love you, and I forgive you. And I'm sorry for putting you through all this stress. You do-" I cut her off "No please I beg you don't say sorry.....Its all my fault" I really hated to hear the word sorry from her mouth."No listen, I will be here for you if your here for me , I will love you if you love me,I will care about you....even if you don't care about me" she said while looking to the other side"I promise on everything I will always be here for you, I will always love you and I will always ...always care about you" I said and stood up

I leaned in and kissed her forehead . She pulled me with her weak hands and kissed me on the lips . I was in shock. I couldn't believe that after everything she still kisses me.

~Y/n's POV~
I kissed him on the lips. I just can't stop caring about him. And I will never stop loving him.

The doctor came back in. "Oh sorry for interrupting you moment , just wanted to say that y/n will have to stay at the hospital for a few days just to make sure that she's stable and of course that the baby is stable" he said and smiled at both of us .

Namjoon looked at me with a worried face . I just smiled at him. And gave him that everything is going to be fine look.

The doctor left the room.

"I will visit you every day , I'll try and come every 2-3 hours . I will bring you food and your clothes. " he started to go off. I started to giggle quietly. He stopped talking and looked at me "What's so funny?" He pushed his chair closer. "Baby , stop worrying about me . I'm going to be fine." I said and smiled at him

"Also I will put the best security around the room so my girl and my baby is safe " he smiled while scratching the back of his neck . "Are you actually serious?" I looked at him with a grin and a shocked face "I don't nee-" I got cut off by him again."No buts y/n , I insist" he said and looked at me sweetly.

My belly started to feel uncomfortable . I hissed a bit and rubbed my belly . Namjoon straight away started to panic.l "ARE YOU OK? WHERE DOES IT HURT? IS IT HURTING?DO YOU NEED THE DOCTORS?!" He started to mumble things "BABYYYY!!!" I raised my voice . He stopped everything and looked at me scared . "Come here " he walked to me quickly and sat down again .

I took his hand and put it on my belly. "I think the baby might be kicking I mean today is 3 months since I'm pregnant " I smiled and put my hand of top of his.

He literally melted . He went from worried to just putting his head on my belly and wrapping his hands around my waist while he listens for the baby.

I stroked his purple fluffy hair. I felt his breathing get slower.

Aw he fell asleep. I kissed his head and slid down a bit so I was comfortable to sleep as well . The doctor said to get a lot of rest .