Just my best friend

~Namjoon's POV~
Jeez yesterday was a bit um rough I laugh to my self . I roller over to hug y/n but the only thing I hugged was a pillow . I look towards the bathroom. The door is a bit open and I can see y/n doing her make up .

What's the time ? I look at my phone it's 08:30. Where the hell is she going. I get up and walk over to the bathroom. How cute can she get . I walk in and she was dancing and singing .Her beautiful dark brown slightly wavy hair swayed to the beat of the music.

She didn't see me at first.I let out a slight chuckle.She slightly flinched and then started to laugh as she realized that I saw her dancing.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist from the back ."Why are you up so early ? Where are you going ?" I asked her confused."Im going to meet Jungkook " she said excitedly.
She was wearing a white tight crop top and a loose checkered skirt. Her make up looked so nice .

But she is going to meet Jungkook ?

~Y/n POV~
"Im going to meet Jungkook " i said while I smiled brightly.
I carried on dancing when I saw Namjoon looking at me up and down. "Where are you going?" He asked " To a cafe" i smiled at him" When are you coming back?" He kept on asking " I don't know ,we might go to a club or something later "I looked at him" A club? Is anyone else coming ?" He looked a bit jealous.

I turned around and cupped his face " Baby listen Im going to be safe, Im with Jungkook ok?" I pecked his lips " Ok baby , I just want to make sure my girl is safe " he pecked my lips back .

He is so cute when he's jealous. I looked at the time . "I have to go now" I was about to leave but Namjoon swung me around and kissed me while grabbing my butt and squeezing it a bit . I pulled away and gave him an annoyed face . He smiled at me .

~Outside~
"Y/n!!! I missed you !!" I heard Jungkook shout whilst getting out of the car. He ran to me and picked me up and swung me around . "Hey, I missed you too" I say into his ear.

~Namjoon's POV~
I walked to the window to see her leave . I saw him running to her and picking her up . Argh this boy . It's not that I don't like him he's just to close to her. Thats what I don't like . She's mine.

~Jungkook's POV~
Damn she looks nice . I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in a long time . She's so grown up . She has been my best friend since we were little . I love her so much. But I wanted to meet her not because I missed her I have to tell her something really personal .

She got into the car and we drove to the cafe . It wasn't to far . 20 min away. We got there . I walked over to open the door for her .She got out of the car. We walked into the cafe .

I already reserved a table privately . So we would have space. We walked upstairs into the room and sat down.

~Y/n POV~
We sat down . I don't know why but I have this weird feeling. Jungkook looks really nervous. His hands were shaking . He sat down . "Kook are you ok? You look a bit nervous? What's wrong?"I asked worried

"I-I have some-ething to tell you, please don't be angry. Promise me that you will stay my best friend... please" he looked down. I grabbed his hands and started to hold them and rub the sides of them . "Listen, you know I will always be here for you . I will always be your best friend. Im like your sister remember that." I said while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Ilikeboys" he says quickly. I freeze. My jaw drops open.I see his eyes watering up. His lips tremble. "I-I don't know what to say" i struggle ."Don't say anything, Im gonna leave please Im so sorry. Im so sorry. Please don't hate me" he starts to sob.

He stands up and was about to leave the room but I stopped him . I turned him around and hugged him tightly. He starts to cry more . "Hey hey it's ok, listen it's completely fine . I still love you the same .Lets go back to my place"