Its all my fault

~ Namjoon's POV~
She's pregnant. How the hell do I react?
I want to be a father, in the future. Not now, this is all so fast.

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. She was crying so hard .

I need some space and time to think about all of this . I still gave her a hug. "Um.... I don't know what to say.....I just need some space and time ...." I said my voice shaking ."I understand..."was all she said.
I hate causing her pain, and yet I couldn't bring myself to comfort her

~Y/n's POV~
I completely understand him . He doesn't want this. We only have know each other for a few months .I don't want him to worry. I can be independent. I have been for the last few years. Nothing new to me.

As much as it hurts me ...I took some of my clothes and went back to my apartment. He didn't say a word when I left he was just looking down . His hands on his head .

I came back to my apartment. I dropped everything I had and walked to my bed and laid down . I was staring at the ceiling. My mind was blank. I couldn't feel anything.

I moved my hands to my belly .I rubbed it softly. "Hi baby, I'm sorry for all of this.....I will love you....I'm sorry about your dad....You might see him " I started to cry .I kept on repeating sorry to my belly.

I mean this is his responsibility as well. He is the father. But I guess he just isn't man enough to face this.

I was lost right now. I don't know how to feel anymore.

~A few hours later ~
I changed into my pjs. At least they were stretchy. I mean it was Namjoon's shirt....It still has his smell on it . I take a deep breath in.

I already miss him. But I will probably never see him again.And then it hit me.

My job. No way in hell am I going back there.

~A few days later~

I finally had the courage to write a letter saying that I quit. The only think that was left to do is give it to him. I got dressed. I was having serious back pains.

It was early in the morning . I finally arrived at the office. I was walking to the door as I felt to arms push me straight to the ground . I tried to protect the belly but I fell on my back. I screamed in pain.

My vision got blurry.Then I felt this sharp pain in my lower stomach.

I don't know what happened but my head started to spin. The last thing I saw was my hand full of blood.......

~Namjoon's POV~
I couldn't stop thinking about her.I want to talk to her . I miss her. But I don't know how to act . She's pregnant with my baby. I still can't believe it.

As lunch time finally came . I was going to go to a restaurant down the road. I walked outside to see ......Ashley smirking at me whilst looking at something...I look to the side and see Y/n laying there on the ground in a puddle of blood. I froze.

I looked back at Ashley that was already running off but I quickly called the security to chase after her.

I ran to Y/n. I kneeled in front of her . I slid my hands behind her back and picked her up. She was still bleeding from her lower part. I ran to my driver and started to shout "Go drive now to the nearest hospital!!!! Hurry the fuck up!!!!!"I didn't care if I was rude. My child and my girlfriend are in danger.

I was stroking her hair . I took my jacket of and wrapped it around her belly ."Don't worry daddy 's here .... everything will be ok" I whispered.

We finally arrived . I slammed the door open. I ran to the entrance and barged the door . A lot of nurses looked at me . Then they saw y/n and brought the stretcher
I carefully laid her down
Nurses: Prepare the emergency room!! Sir Im sorry you can't go past this door
Nm:Miss please
Nurse:Im sorry sir those are the rules.

Urgh. For fuck sake this is all my fault. Why did I leave her. Why can't I just be happy that she's pregnant. God I'm begging you please save my baby and her please.I don't want to lose them. I promise to love them both . Please

~2 hours later~
I was pacing up and down the corridor when I heard the emergency room door open. I spun around to see the doctor standing there "We had to operate her. Everything went well.She's just in a mild mild coma . She will be awake in a bit. And the baby is safe . Whatever happen did not affect the baby" he said I sighed in relief."Can I go to her ?" I asked him straight away. He nodded and I sped walked to the room.

I saw her laying there. Tears started to roll down my face. "I never meant this. I'm so sorry....I love you so much" I whispered against her belly .I grabbed her hand and rubbed the side of it with my thumb.

She started to move . I quickly looked up . She was trying to open her eyes. But the lights were very bright. After she blinked a few times her eyes were fully open . She looked around .

Her eyes finally landed on me. She looked so confused. She was as white as paper . She didn't say anything. She just saw me crying. I looked into her eyes "Im so sorry ....Im sorry...please forgive me..... never leave me again.... Im so sorry this is all my fault.....My y/n....." I said in between sobs.I put my head down by her belly . I was crying so hard.

I felt her hand . She squeezed my hand . I looked back up at her and saw tears falling down her face .