Acting weird again

It's been  2 weeks since I've been home, and I haven't been happier.
There's still security beside the driveway, who come inside every once in a while to check on me , I'm finally safe. My life has done a whole 360 in last year , I've met the love of my life, I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl and I've been shot. Well that sounds like fun doesn't it.

The house has been quiet for the last few days, Namjoon is disappearing again. Being all secretive, come to think about it I haven't heard from Jungkook or Jimin in the last week.

Okay Im not going to run of this time, but this whole no communication thing is starting to stress me out.

~Namjoon POV~

1 day left. Tomorrow. 24 hours. Till I make her my fiancé. I don't think I've ever been this shaky and nervous , this past year and a bit has been a complete roller coaster. I went from falling in love to almost losing my girls.

I know I've been acting weird again with her, which is probably not the best way to act since me acting weird was the reason we all got into this mess.

I finally reach the driveway, and give a greeting nod to the guards, I'm actually weirded out how Yoongi is just letting me have security without asking to pay him. So he does have a good heart.

I have to act as normal as possible around Y/n , I think I've been doing okay.

I open the door, to be greeted with a fresh smell of tomato sauce , she's suppose to be resting.I slide my shoes off and hang my coat up. As I get closer to the kitchen I hear music, actually quite loud. Is she having a party in there? She should be in bed. This woman is going to drive me crazy.

I quietly open the kitchen door, and Frank Sinatra's I love you fills my ears.

"I LOVE YOU BABYY AND IF ITS QUITE ALRIGHT I NEED YOU BABY TO WARM A LONELY NIGHT" she sings at the top of her lungs. She looks great to be honest, her smooth legs only covered by shorts and her upper body with an oversized shirt.I lean on the door frame just appreciating her.

She's swinging and twisting her body to the music. And it suddenly dawns on me . I can't wait to make her my wife. I can't wait to wake up to her every morning. And most of all I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

After the song finishes I clear my throat.

"Ahhhh" she screams and grabs a knife and points it straight at me.
"Well is this the correct way to greet your boyfriend?" I calmly say with a soft smile on my face.
"You creep how long have you been standing there...jesus" I can see her chest moving quickly from her breathing.

I finally make my way to her, and wrap my arms around her waist and slightly lift her to sit her down on the kitchen island.

"Hi pretty girl" I whisper against her lips. She couldn't hold her smile back. "Hi pretty boy" she whispers back.

"What are you up to? And you should be in bed, resting" my voice gets more authoritative. She slightly winces " Wellll I got bored so I'm making a spaghetti and meatballs " she says with a grin on her face " and actually its done so I was just cleaning up and enjoying myself till you came and ruined it" she says with a pout on her face.

"Bored huh? Should I entertain you ?" I move my lips just under her ear and slowly kiss my way down her neck.

"I-uh" she mumbles.

My kisses are soft and light, she doesn't stop me. Her little whimpers fill the quiet kitchen.
"Is this okay baby?" I mumble against her skin. She nods straight away "Words sweetheart words" I say .

"Yes yes this is more than okay" she says impatiently. I chuckle moving my face towards hers.
Finally reaching her perfectly soft lips.

I stop right infront of them. "Where's Areum?" I ask before this escalates " Upstairs with Taehyung" she says. Im actually surprised, Tae doesn't seem like the person to like kids.

Well Jimin and Jungkook have been busy, with planning the whole proposal. As an apology for that night when Areum was kidnapped.

Y/n notices me starting to zone out. She slightly tugs on my hair to bring my lips to hers. And oh my god I missed her lips. You know that scene in Ratatouille when the strawberry and cheese are mixed together all the fireworks and everything. That's exactly what it feels like to kiss Y/n.

The kiss is slow and passionate at first, but as soon as her tongue asks for entrance against my lips , I lose it. The kiss becoming frantic, quick and desperate. She moans against my mouth.

"You sure about this?" I mumble against her . She whispers a quick yes.

"What about Taehyung?" I pull back " Just use the kitchen island, I'll clean it with bleach" she laughs against my lips.

!WARNING! 
!SMUT AHEAD!

Don't need to tell me twice, I dive back into the kiss. My hand gripping her hips, i slowly hook my fingers around her waist band and pull them down while she quickly lifts her perfect ass.

She fumbles with my belt before finally undoing it . She doesn't waste any time she unbuttons my trousers and slides them down "Condom?" "In the bathroom's bottom side draw" she rasps.

I bolt to the bathroom and grab what I needed.

~Y/n's POV~

He returns and straight away moves to me. He positions himself back between my legs before pausing , he looks at me with such fire in his eyes that I don't even question his next move.

He drops to his knees, his soft lips plant kisses on my inner thighs, he's so slow with it. Teasing me, more like torturing me.

"Please, please I need y-" I don't get to finish my sentence "Since you asked so nicely " he smiles .

He dives right in, his hot tongue presses against my clit, and its like getting electrocuted. A shiver runs all through my body, his tongue slowly slides down . Licking all of the juices up, he's getting his dessert before dinner.

He flicks his tongue faster now, my back gives out and I lay down on the counter. My legs on his shoulders, he clamps his hand over my mouth to silence my moans that were spilling out of my mouth uncontrollably. "Shhh baby, we don't want anyone to hear us now do we" he pulls back for a few seconds.

God this man.

Before I could reach the edge he pulls away and yanks me up , his kiss is now aggressive and hard. Oh god.

He doesn't waste any more time and slides into me, we both gasp at the same time, god it's been so long. He fills me up so good " Fuck baby..." I moan against his hand " I know,darling, I know " he whispers whilst slowly kissing down my neck.

"You're so perfect, I love you so much...Shit I'm gonna-" he didn't get a chance to finish his sentences when I started to pulse around him and he completely lost him self. His hips snapping into me, his grip is now on my mouth and my throat.

He groans and finally let goes, with hard and deep thrusts.

Im completely out of breath, my heart rate is probably through the roof right now. He slowly slides his hand from my mouth and throat "God baby, you felt so good. My beautiful girl" he whispers against my neck." I love you, you're mine baby. All mine" he completes his sentence, probably reassuring himself more than me.

There's a knock on the kitchen door " Um are you guys done? If you are please clean the counter and actually consider maybe changing the counter top because I don't think I'll be able to look at it the same again" Taehyung's voice rings out.

We both burst out laughing "Just a minute " we say in unison.

——————————————————————————

After cleaning up and actually bleaching the counter top, we prepare the food and put it nicely into plates.

We carry them out to the living room. Tae doesn't even look at us, shit we were loud.

"Thank you for watching Areum" I say, breaking the silence.
"No worries, I get you guys. When I don't see Jungkook for some time " he pauses " let's just say the neighbours like to complain"

I nearly choke on my spaghetti . Well then