I can't lose you

People started to surrpund me and Y/n who was laying on the floor unconscious. I wanted to help her .

Tears started to roll down my face. I finally heard the sirens of the ambulance. I picked her up and hurried to the car. They got out the stretcher. I carefully laid her down.

One of the nurses came up to me "Sir who are you to her?" I looked at her . "Im her boyfriend " she patted my shoulder and signaled to get into the ambulance.

They put on an oxygen mask on her. They were monitoring her pulse and everything. I looked at her while my shaky hands stroked her hair.

I was crying so hard. I can't lose her....not again.

~25 min later ~
We finally arrived at the hospital. All of the nurses rushed y/n to the emergency room.

Again, I was pushed and held back because I couldn't go with her. I sat down. My legs shaking....my whole body was shaking. I couldn't feel anything.

I put my head into my hands and looked down when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

It was Jungkook and Taehyung . They both hugged me straight away. "We don't know what happened but we just know that y/n is in the hospital " Jungkook sat next to me looking really worried. I didn't know what to say . It's like my voice was taken away.

~3hours later~
The doctor walked out looking down at the floor. "Who are Y/n's rela-" i cut the doctor off "Im her boyfriend " he looked at me and walked to me.

"She survived.....but the baby is in a very bad condition " he looked at me with sadness. When he said those words my body just felt so weak . My knees gave in and I just fell on my knees infront of the doctor "I beg you please do everything and anything to help the baby...please " I started to sob even louder. Jungkook and Tae came and pulled me up and brought me to the chair.

"You can go see her , but be very gentle and slow" he said while pointing at the double door

I stood up and rushed to y/n.

I walked in and saw her laying there. White as paper. She looked at me and managed to smile . Her smile was weak. I walked to her and kneeled in front of her while holding her hand .

"Im so sorry......im sorry baby ........im sorry for hurting you so much.,..but please survive for me and for mummy" i said whilst getting up and kissing her belly.

~Y/n's Pov~
I looked at him. Hot tears rolling down my face. My baby is in danger....our child. I can't lose him.

"I -l-ove y-y-ou" I stuttered out trying to lift my hand to hold Namjoon's hand. My hands were freezing cold.

We both stayed like that for a bit when the door opened and two people that I never expected to see .....walked in.