Him?

I woke up from the loud banging on the door. I just heard loud screams . I heard a voice that was very familiar.....a bit to familiar....

I slowly sat up trying to listen to what they were saying . But I could only hear mumbling because of the thick door.I got a glass of water from the table beside me.

Suddenly the door opens... and two men walk in . I knew both of them. But one of their faces I did not expect to see.

It was my dad......and my brother. I haven't seen my dad in almost a year now. Because he never gave a shit about me. I was always the one that got left behind. My brother is the loved one. He gets everything he wants.

I froze in place. I actually couldn't believe it was him. His face was blank. He had no emotion. On the other hand Jimin had this stupid smirk on his face.I was about to talk but my dad's cold voice cut me off "Pack your stuff were going back to New York. You're gonna get proper doctors to remove that thing ...." he said while pointing at my belly .

"Im not going anywhere. And I'm definitely not removing this baby" I said and crossed my arms .
"Oh really? Move now or your so called boyfriend will pay for this " Jimin said while my dad came closer. He had a weird emotion on his face. As if he is regretting what he is saying . But I brushed it off.

"No . Don't do anything to him" I said my head spinning. I can't just leave Namjoon. And my baby ..I can't remove it . It's been in me for 3 months .

Jimin smirked and walked over to the closet were my suitcase was "Your not telling Namjoon were your going. Your leaving him and never seeing him again. Your gonna forget him" my dad's voice echoed the room."But why? What did I ever do? Why do you hate me so much? And why don't u like him?" I said while my eyes were starting to fill up with tears.

"Oh just SHUT UP!" He shouted in my face . "You don't deserve any of this . Im only doing this because of your mother . Before she died she said to take care of you. Even though I don't even want you as my daughter " he said his face looking down. His gaze got darker .

I got out of the bed my legs trembling. I couldn't stand properly. I was shaking."Hurry up before he comes!" His loud voice making me shake even more

~A/n ~
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Been going through some shit. This chapter wasn't that long but I'm still working on it. Thank u and love u xx