Sky High

~Y/n's POV~
As we walked through the door, the airport looked quite empty. Some people were leaning on their family members waiting for some news on their cancelled flight. Then there were kids running around and some crying and moaning to their parents. When I walked past them , everything felt like it was going in slow motion. The tired looks on the parents faces made me think how much effort it actually takes to be a parent.
Jimin tapped me on the shoulder " Okay I can't go any further, Y/n if anything happens please call me , I will take the first flight i can get okay. I know I wasn't the best brother and uncle *he looks over at Areum* but i really do love you guys" he said while his small nose scrunched up, trying to keep the tears in. I didn't say a word I just hugged him "I love you too, and don't worry I will be okay" i muttered into his shoulder. I pulled away and gave him a smile. "Okay,we'll be going now"I said whilst looking at the gates to enter.
Jimin gave me a sad but supportive smile.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked off

~After walking through security and luggage check~
I finally took a deep breath, I didn't know this could be so difficult.I walked through the shops and got a few snacks .Finally we walked through the shops and into the lounge full of restaurants and clothes shops.The sweet and salty smells of food entered my nose,and actually made me realize that I haven't eaten since morning.

I do really need to sit down, my arm is killing me. Because I won't lie, Areum isn't the lightest baby*i laughed to my self*.
I finally found a half empty cafe , I walked in looking for a free space.

~After ordering food~
I took a seat in the corner further away from the entrance, I finally laid Areum down on my lap. Her sweet little innocent eyes looked at me , it looked like they were asking what's going on? I felt so helpless. Never in a million years did I think this would happen.

After some time my food finally arrived. The sweet and bitter smell of coffee filled up my nostrils, making my mouth water. The sandwich looks alright,I mean its one of the last things they had. I took a big bite of the sandwich, surprisingly it wasn't that bad. The bread was quite soft and not too dry.

I finally took a sip of my coffee, it felt like my body was being re-charged.After I finished I fed Areum as well, because I know she will probably sleep most of the flight.She still drinks my milk she's only 4 months and a bit old. 
~30 minutes later~
I finally finished feeding her. And picked up the trash from my table.She was trying her hardest not to fall asleep, but her beautiful eyes just couldn't stay open. I softly kissed her forehead.

We started going towards the board that has all the flights and gates on.My eyes keep wondering around, for the past few days I just feel so paranoid, it feels like someone is watching me. I can just feel someones eyes on me, but of course Im at the airport, and theres about a thousand people here. I can't expect no eyes on me. A young woman with a baby in her hands also dragging a suit case.

Our gate will be shown in 10 minutes. I found a seat near the edge of rows and rows of seats with tired and some excited souls sitting on them.
I rested Areum on my left arm, her small body sinking down on my lap. I decided to pull out my phone and check out the news , i haven't been on any social media for some time now.
As i was scrolling, my finger stopped and my jaw slowly opened.

"The famous Kim Namjoon has declined to be promoted to the CEO of the company which resulted in him being completely replaced "

My eyes slowly skimmed threw the article, what?! Why would he do that?
I mean not that I should care...but is he okay?
My thoughts were all over the place at this point, I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard " Last call for the 6:30 flight to Los Angeles" I realized shit thats my flight, I jumped up from my seat and grabbed my suit case and started running.
One good thing is that my gate wasn't all the way in the back, it was quite close.
I made it just in time.

As i ran up to the gate I smiled at the staff who said "just in time miss" I showed my passport and the ticket. I was one of the last people to get on. Im glad that my seat was already paid for .

I shoved my luggage up at the top, and squeezed into my seat with Areum in my arms. Surprisingly I had no one around me , so I had more space .
I finally leaned back, the soft seat supporting my back, my breathing finally slowing down. I looked over at Areum, who was somehow peacefully sleeping. A weak smile appeared on my face.
~After the safety instructions~
Finally the plane started moving, I sighed to my self.
After a few minutes the plane started to take off, my body pressed up to the seat,the pressure making my ears feel weird. And of course a few cries were heard from the front and back of the plane. Even my babygirl let out a few whines, I pressed her tiny body up to my chest and tried to protect her ears as much as possible.

I actually can't believe, im sitting on a plane, trying to run away from my problems.Of course my thoughts wondered to Namjoon, but I slowly felt my self drifting to sleep, Areum on my right arm, as i was sitting by the window, I felt more safe with her as close to me as possible

~A/n~
I finally updated, god Im honestly thinking of creating a new ff but I don't know yet, but I hope you enjoy this. Thank you xx