Not easy

~Namjoon's POV~
"So..... what are your plans with y/n?" He asked straight away "Well I have nothing but love for her, I care about her . I want to be with her " i said confident.

He laughs a bit "Ok stop with that shit, I swear if you hurt her in any sort of way ...your basically dead" he looked me straight in the eyes. My heart started to beat faster than ever . My palms started to get sweaty. " I would never do anything to hurt your sister" I said while remembering what I said to her yesterday. I looked away "Is there something you want to tell me ?" He asked suspiciously "We got into a fight yesterday, I thought she was cheating on me with her best friend Jungkook you probably know him and stuff happened and then I called her a very um..mean name"i said my voice going quiet at the end of the sentence.Why the fuck did I just tell him everything.

He looked at me calmly. "Well well well, see right now I really want to kill you but I won't because it was both of your faults " he patted my shoulder . "But don't you dare touch her in any inappropriate way,understood?" He pulled me by my collar ."Dude get off , stop acting like that . She is old enough to make her own decisions " I said because I couldn't take his arrogant ass. He looked at me shocked.

~Y/n's POV~
I was just on my phone in the kitchen when I heard Namjoon's voice being raised . I knew that wasn't good. I walked back to the living room "Guys is everything ok?"I asked "Yeah..." they both glare at each other "Y/n can I talk to you " he looked at Namjoon "Privately " he gave me the look. I just nodded and pointed to the kitchen . Me and Jimin walk to the kitchen and started to talk

~Namjoon's POV~
I couldn't take it so I walked to the kitchen but stopped by the door and listened. I know this isn't right but I just don't trust him. "Y/n break up with him .., he's not right for you, he was being rude ." I heard Jimin say"No way, are you stupid ? I love him ." Y/n shot back "You know our parents aren't gonna be happy about this, I don't care if he's rich . I don't like him " he said calmly " Omg seriously? You think our parents give a shit about me ? Dad kicked me out of the house because I was being "lazy" . Im staying with him" she clearly knew what she was saying . " Listen I will give you time to think about this... and plus what he called you yesterday?! You think that's ok for a man to say to his girlfriend " he air quoted girlfriend. I peeked through the corner and saw Y/n rolling her eyes at Jimin.

I heard their footsteps so I quickly ran back to the living room and sat down

~Y/n's POV~
We walked back to the living room . I was a bit upset of what my own brother just told me . I can't believe he said that. I looked at Namjoon and smiled . He gave me a weak smile . Some time passed . We ate the dinner and talked . Namjoon looked upset the whole time .

My brother finally left. We started to clean everything up . Namjoon was washing the dishes. And I was drying them and putting them back into the cupboards. I walked up to him from the back and hugged him. "Im washing the dishes, can't you see?" He sounded quite rudely.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked him worried. "Nothing" he mumbled "Huh?" i didnt hear .

He looked so angry.

He threw one of the glasses into the sink so it smashed everywhere. I jumped I got so scared . "Ahhhhhh" I screamed."What's wrong? Oh I'll tell you whats wrong. Your brother ... i heard everything. He doesn't want me to be your boyfriend. And when you went to the kitchen he said that he will kill me if I touch you or hurt you in any way" he started to raise his voice . He looks really scary .

His fist is clenching . "you know I love you and I don't want to break up" i said my voice trembling.

The adrenaline of the situation died down and i started feeling a slight sting on my arm. I looked at my arm to see a few pieces of glass , have cute my skin.

He saw what he did . His eyes became soft.  "it's just a small cut" I said while trying to get closer to him but he moved backwards "No y/n I already hurt you twice verbally and physically, Im so sorry. But your brother is right ...Im not right for you " he looked down.

My heart broke into pieces after he said that " Don't say that! Im not leaving you! I love you more than anything ok?!" I shouted my voice breaking . I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back even more tightly . "I will never leave you " I whispered is his ear.

We stood like that for a bit while we calmed down . He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes and cupped my cheeks"Your my world ok? I will never let anyone hurt you. Especially me . Im really sorry" he said

After 30 min we finished cleaning. I was so happy to get out of that dress it was so tight. But at least I finally laid down on the soft bed. Namjoon followed after me. We both cuddled up . He turned his face to me and kissed my forehead. I pouted to show that I want to kiss him on the lips. Be smiled at me and kissed me passionately but sweetly at the same time ." I love you beautiful" I blushed at his words "I love you too  " I cuddled into his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep while he stroked my hair .

~A/n well this was intense , I hope you liked it. Comment for any errors I made or If you have any idea.Love ya xxxx~