Jealous

We got into the car and drove to my house. He was cleaning his tears away.I took one of my hands of the stearing wheel driving with the other one . I rubbed his back. He looked at and gave me a weak smile . "Thank you y/n, thank you for not leaving me and hating me." he said while looking down."Listen Jungkook, let's not talk about this right now" I said as I turned the music up.

We listened to our favorite songs. It didn't take long and we were at my house . We walked to my apartment.

We walked in . Took our coats off "Do you want a drink or anything?" I asked him . He shook his head .

I sat down next to him. We were quiet for a bit . But then I started to talk "So...um....when did you um... came to the conclusion that you're gay?" I asked him carefully. He looked at me and laughed shyly."Oh there's this guy at my work place and um well we talked and stuff you know and then we became really good friends, we hanged out and still hang out almost every single day. His name is Taehyung. Well I call him taetae or just tae. He's so handsome and nice " he started to go off topic .

He realized what he was saying and started to blush while looking away.I laughed at him and rubbed his shoulder." Well thats good to know , and please don't ever be scared to tell me anything ok ? You know you can always trust me . " I gave him a tight hug and gave him a quick friendly peck on the cheek but as
I was leaning in my door swung open and I saw .....

Namjoon standing there with an angry face "So this what you do behind my back ?! Your cheating on me with your so called best friend?!!" He started to raise his voice " Namjoon it's not what it looks like" I said in a calm voice slowly getting up from the sofa " Ofcourse its never what it looks like " he said and walked out . I started to run after him

~Namjoon's POV~
She wasn't coming home for a long time . Well she doesn't officially live with me but still .I have been calling her and texting her but she didn't respond . When I called her it said that she is not available so her phone is probably off.
I started to get worried but angry at the same time because she was out with him . Jungkook. I hate when I don't know what she's doing or who's she's with.

I haven't been at her place but I know where she lives because the last time we went out I have her address. I got into my car and drove to her apartment.

I ran upstairs when I was at her door I heard a familiar guy's voice. Jungkook again. I thought the door was locked but when I tried to open it ,it swung open .

But when I saw what's in-front of me I instantly froze. My blood started to boil. I clenched my fist. I knew I shouldn't of let her go with him. They were kissing. I couldn't believe my eyes."So this is what you do behind my back ?! Your cheating on me with your so called best friend?!!l" I started to raise my voice . She started to get up and said "its not what it looks like" and walked towards me. I felt like I was going to cry "Ofcourse its never what it looks" I couldn't take it anymore and I walked out.I heard footsteps behind me .

~Y/n's POV~
Omg this cant be happening to me right now. I ran after him but he was to fast when I got outside I saw his car driving off. Fuck. I ran back to my apartment " Jungkook stay here , you can sleep here Im leaving my spare keys . Bye" I said while he looked so scared and worried.

I ran back outside and got into my car . I was going so fast . I got to his house I saw the lights were on . I ran to his door and knocked so loudly. "Go away, don't ever come back " he said "Im not leaving till you let me explain " i said back .

There was a silence. He didn't say anything he probably walked off . I sat down by his door . It was already getting dark. I knocked a few more times but it was quite . I couldn't hear anything.

~Namjoon's POV~
Oh god . Why did she do that? We told each other that we like each other not too long ago. We've been so close.

I peaked through the corner of the glass on the door . I saw her shadow by the door . She still hadn't left. She sat there for about 2-3 hours now . And it's getting cold and dark. I can't let her freeze.

Urgh. I need to let her in . But what is her excuse. How can you have an excuse for kissing another guy.

~Y/n's POV~
I heard the door knob turn and I quickly stood up . He opened the door and said " Explain" his voice was so cold. "Please believe me , Jungkook told me something really important and personal to him. And we came back to my house because I wanted to comfort him and we started to talk and I said that I will always be there for him and then i hugged him and gave him a FRIENDLY peck on the cheek, maybe from your angle it seemed like I was kissing him on the lips but I promise you I wasn't " I looked straight into his eyes.

He didn't look like he believed me. He laughed at me " Wow really good real excuse... you really think Im going to believe your stupid lie? You know ..... your just a dirty little spoilt money begging slut" his words went straight through my heart. I feel like everything around me stopped.

I couldn't believe what he just said . I stopped breathing. It felt like my heart was just ripped out.
My face was so cold that the tears that started to roll down my face felt hot. " I hope you have a great life with him" he said and closed the door . I just stood there crying my eyes out . When I felt someones foot steps behind me I turned around and saw Jungkook and another person. I haven't seen him before .

He walked up to me. He saw my crying face . "Alright, this is my fault." he said in a firm voice " this is Tae " he gave me a small smile .

He walked to the door and rang the door bell. First few times nothing but then Jungkook started to shout " NAMJOON OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR !!! NOW!"

The door slammed open ." What the fuck do you want ?" He growled." Listen I didn't kiss y/n and neither did she me . She probably didn't tell you but Im gay.... and this is my boyfriend Taehyung" Namjoon looked at him in disbelief . "What y/n told you wasn't a lie and this isn't a lie either " he said his voice sounded confident.

Namjoon looked at them and laughed " You really think I will believe you ? Nice try" Jungkook got really angry"Fine you don't believe me then watch this " he turned to Tae and kissed him really passionately. Namjoon's face went blank .

He just froze there " See, now I will leave it to you to get her back" he patted his shoulder and walked back to me and hugged me . Tae just looked shocked of what Jungkook just did. The tears on my face slowly drying up.

I looked at Namjoon who looked at me with so much shock and sadness. " See Im not a dirty spoilt money begging slut" I said and started to walk to my car .Now it was my turn to slam doors.