Home sweet home

~Y/n's POV ~
As we finally pulled up in the driveway, the rain has calmed down . It was only sprinkling. As Namjoon got out he opened the car door for me and took Areum who was sleeping in the car seat.I was about to grab my bag but Tae grabbed it and got out of the car . Jungkook got the Areum's bag. All 3 of the boys were acting suspicious.

As I finally closed the car door and walked into the house. The house was filled with pink balloons , there was pink rose petals on the floor. My emotions were so not stable. My eyes started to tear up. And as I walked further down , Jonie walked from around the corner with her in his arms. He had a huge , his dimple smile. He was looking at our girl his eyes were so dreamy and full of love. As he looked up at me he smiled. I walked up to him and kissed Areum's forehead. Her little hand was against his chest. And her little face was snuggled into her tiny hands. She looked like an angel.

I looked at my boyfriends eyes and kissed him. And I heard a whiny groan from the sofa"arghhh not in front of the babbyyyy!! Get a room" Kookie shouted. We all laughed . And Tae playfully hit him.

After a few hours of showering and changing and just getting everything in place,we were cuddled up on the sofa . Tae in the corner half laying down while Kookie was snuggled up against him . Tae's arm around Jungkook's small waist.
I had my feet up , Areum in my arms fluffy blanket on us. Namjoon's arm around my shoulders. My head leaning against his shoulder.
We were watching some comedy,romance movie. All cuddled up like a big family.

~Few hours later~
Tae and Kookie we're getting ready to leave . As i gave them hugs . Jungkook kissed Areum's forehead . Tae gave a hug to Namjoon giving a pat on the back . "Good luck guys, have a good night. Love ya" They both said as they were getting in the taxi.

As we closed the door , we both sighed. And walked upstairs to Areum's bedroom. I still haven't seen it. The door was white with pink flowers and blue middles.I opened the door and my jaw dropped. The room was so pretty

I looked around and everything was a mix of pink and this kinda creamy white

I looked around and everything was a mix of pink and this kinda creamy white. Namjoon had her in his arms . "But I have another crib by our bed so if she cries at night she's right next to us and we don't have to get up" Namjoon said in a soft whisper.

We walked to our bedroom. And there was a crib. I took her out of his arms and laid her in the crib. Tucked her in softly . And kissed her chubby cheek. And then I just fell to the bad . I softly plopped down. Namjoon just laughed. He walked over and pretended to fall straight on me but he held himself up with his arms right by the sides of my head.I almost squealed but Jonie shut me up by kissing me.

Oh god I missed his kisses so much. It felt like we're kissing for the first time. His kiss was so gentle and soft.As I started moving up the bad so I would lay more comfortable he didn't let go of my lips he was only kissing me harder and more passionately. I wrapped my arm around his neck and the other I played with his soft hair. He pulled away " Baby I just want to say thank you for bringing this beautiful princess into my life, thank you for being in my life . I love you so much" he said and kissed me so softly grabbing my cheek and caressing it.

After a few minutesI was cuddled up by his side. My leg on top of his . My arm around his tummy....abs. His soft plump lips kissing my forehead. "Ok let's get ready for bed" he said and I nodded. We both got up and he went to the toilet and while he did that I changed into one of his shirts and put shorts and high knee socks on. They were so fluffy and soft.          

I go ready before him. So I quickly snuggled up into the sheets. Making the bed warmer. He walked out with long sleeping trousers but no shirt. I smiled . As he got into the bed . I quickly got on top of him and put my cold hands around his neck. He gasped and chuckled. He flipped me to the side. So we were laying on our sides . He wrapped his arms around my tummy . As i felt his warm body around me I felt so safe.

"Goodnight baby, I love you. Sleep well" He whispered in my ear. His breath softly tickled my ear . And I lowered my self so Namjoon was like a massive blanket to me . He kissed my neck softly. Making me let out a sigh. I turned around and kissed his lips hard . He pulled away and looked at me shocked. I just smiled .

As his body warmth was making me sleepy. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier . And I slowly started to drift off to sleep. Surprisingly Areum was sleeping quietly.
We all drifted off to sleep. Feeling safe. Home sweet home.

~Heyyy guysss,here's a longer update. I hope you liked it. Also we are almost at 600 reads. Thank you so much , thank u for reading. Hopefully I wont take to long for another update xxx