Just....happy

~Morning~
I woke up trying to open my eyes.I roll to the other side of the bed looking for Namjoon but he's not there. He's not going to work . He can't.
I rolled back to my side of the bed to get the tv remote. I turned the tv on . Some random movie was on so I just watched it till I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. He is home.
Yay . He opens the door with a tray in his hands . "Good morning beautiful, I made you breakfast" he came closer and put the tray on my legs . "Aw Jonnie , you didn't ha-" i got cut off with his soft lips. He kissed me so passionately.
He pulled away and smiled " Eat" I started to eat. Even though he seemed clumsy he actually made food . It was so good. I finished it . I even licked the plate . It was seriously so good .

He started to laugh at my actions. I stick my tongue out at him. I put the tray on the floor and pull him into the bed. I just realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt only his sweatpants.
He cuddled up next to me . "At least you didn't burn down the kitchen or broken something " i teased him. "Hey don't be rude to me, did you even like it ?" He sounded annoyed. "Im just joking , I loved it " I pinched his chubby cheeks. He smiled .I poked his dimples.

Oh lord why is he so cute.

We laid in the bed for a bit finishing the movie.I got up and went to the shower. "I need something to wake me up " i said whilst walking into the shower.

~Namjoons POV~
"I need something to wake me up" she said . Ok I will admit I am dirty minded. But I have an idea of how to wake her up.I didn't hear the door locking that means I can sneak into the bathroom.
I heard the shower turn on. I walked to the bathroom quietly and pushed the door slowly. Phew the curtain was closed so she wouldn't see me.
I took my sweats pants off . I slowly opened the curtain. I mean I did this yesterday but I didn't have enough courage to do anything.

~Y/n POV~
I washing my body when I heard the curtain move . Then I felt a pair of long muscular arms wrapped around my waist." what are you doing?" my voice was shaking. It's not that Im scared its just whatever he's doing I have probably never done it before. I turned around .

He leaned in and whispered seductively into my ear" You said you need something to wake you up , I think I can help" his hot breath against my skin sent shivers down my spine . After he said that I felt his lips on mine . He was hungry for me . He was so passionate but so full of lust. He pulled me closer to him.

I felt something poking my leg. I pulled away and slowly looked down . His tanned skin, his toned abs . My eyes landed on his friend
WARNING THIS IS GOING TO GET REALLYYY DIRTY. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT. OK.

~Back to the story~
"You like what you see?" he said in his husky voice . I blushed . My face was so red . He pulled my chin up and started to kiss my jawline going down to my chest. While he was going down he made a trail of hickeys "Your mine " he whispered against my skin. I didn't protest whatsoever
His warm lips moved lower and lower.My body tingled with every touch

He sat me down on the tiles . It was like a ledge to sit on in the shower. He started to kiss my inner thighs. His hands went up to my breasts. He squeezed them. I was trying not to moan and I think he noticed that."You can keep them in now but you will be screaming my name in a bit"

I don't know how he went from a gentleman to such a dirty and rough man. But I like it .

His gaze darkened. He reached where I needed him the most. His hot tongue going in circles made me go crazy . I grabbed his purple hair and pushed his head down more .

He looked up at me and pushed two fingers inside of me . I moaned so loud . "Ahhhh fuck" I realized what I just said . He stopped moving his fingers. He stood up and pushed me against the cold wet tiles . He pulled my thighs so wrapped around his waist.He leaned in " Say that again" his deep voice sent me wild. I looked at him .

But before I could say or do anything he entered me without any warning. "Arghhhh IT HURTSSSS" I screamed in pain."Its my first time"
He stopped everything and pulled out and put me down on the floor again. " Im so sorry , Im really sorry. " he looked down , he looked really worried . I didnt mean him to stop. He sat down on the ledge . I sneaked around so that I was in between his legs. " I didn't tell you to stop " i smirked .

He looked up with this brightness in his face. I started to stroke him . Getting faster and faster . He threw his head backwards. I heard some low groans and moans . "don't t-ease me " he struggled .
I finally put my mouth around his length. He is so big . I took him in . Is started to move my head up and down. His groans turned into louder moans.

He reached forward and started to rub my heat up and down. I started to moan at the sudden movement which sent vibrations down his length . That made him moan even more "I can't wait any longer " he pulled me up on his lap. I was straddling him. He looked at me with that sweet and caring look " You sure you want this? I will go slow and gentle I promise " i nodded and slowly sat down on his dick. He filled me up .
I gripped his shoulders and started to move up and down first slow. But the pain turned into pleasure really quickly.

"Faster" I screamed. He flipped my over and lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. He started to move really fast .He was going so hard and deep. "Im gonna —" i moaned in his ear. " Me too babygirl" he groaned . I clenched around his dick . Which made him cum faster . He leaned against me . He pulled out and kissed my forehead .

After catching our breaths,he looked at me"I wish every morning was like this" he said with a slight smirk on his face.
"Me too" was all I said before we both decided to take a proper shower

Not surprised, he still snuck some kisses here and there. Its like he couldn't stop touching me. And to be fair I don't mind. And im definitely not complaining
~Time skip~
This time I suggested I would make dinner, I didn't make anything too hard . Just a simple lasagna.

As I sprinkled the last bit of cheese on top, I opened the oven and slid the tray of still uncooked lasagna in.
I returned back to the living room where Namjoon was setting up the table.

"That looks nice" I said ,looking at him proudly. " okay you really underestimate me" he said with a hint of annoyance. " i never said that you couldn't do it" I trailed off.
Before I could utter another word , he was right infront of me.

Suddenly the air got hot, I don't know if it was because I was just in the kitchen or because there's a tall handsome man standing right infront of me.

"You want to finish what you were saying " his voice now in a low whisper." I- um, y-ou" he chuckled at my poor attempt of speaking.
"Thats right, keep that pretty little mouth shut" he said leaning in to my ear.

I swear I couldn't feel my feet. I bit the inside of my cheek.
"Now let's go cuddle" he said with a cheeky smile.
"You little-" I was about to walk but ran into his broad chest. "You sure you want to continue that sentence?" He really thinks I will back down. " Yes actually I will continue the sentence, you little asshole" he quirked an eyebrow at me. "Is that your way of insulting me?" He questioned me
"Yes" i tried to sound as confident as I possibly could.
He just flat out started to laugh and just walked and sat down on the sofa

Around 30 minutes later the lasagna was done.

We bot sat down at the table, and filled our plates with food. And I don't want to sound big headed but Im actually a really good cook. And I know that because the man next to me, couldn't stop moaning and groaning with every bite.

After finishing our food, we went back to the living room and continued to watch the movie we started before the lasagna was cooking.

Finally the ending credits were on the screen. And I couldn't wait to get to bed.