Stay

~Namjoon's POV~
A few days passed. I haven't left the hospital. Im always beside her. I can't leave her not now.
I've done that before and now look where it's gotten us. The guilt rushing back to me.

Well there are some good news. The doctors said that there is a bigger possibility of Y/n and the baby being safe. So basically both of them can survive.

But then again there is a possibility of either only the baby surviving or just Y/n . I can't make the choice. It would hurt me to lose the love of my life but it would hurt me as well to lose my future child.

But at the same time, when it will come to the choice of Y/n or the baby. As bad as it sounds it will have to be Y/n.

I was sitting beside her ,stroking her hair . She kept on feeling kicks in her belly."They are pretty strong" I said as I put my hand on her belly "It must be a boy" she smiled at me. No matter how hard it was she still put on a smile.

Everyday was like this....

~4 1/2 months later~
She only had left a few weeks till birth. I was getting more and more nervous.
I don't know how she kept me calm , she was repeating that everything is going to be fine . I was believing it more every day as good news kept on coming .
I should be the one calming her down.

I just realized we don't even know the gender but she said that she wants to find out when the baby is born. I will do whatever she wants from now on.

~Y/n's POV~
This baby is getting stronger and stronger every day. Joonie was by my side all the time . He literally would stand by the toilet which I told him many times he doesn't have to. He still argues that anything could happen. I mean he wasn't wrong.

The doctor kept on saying that there are more and more chances of me and the baby surviving together. Its an actual miracle

But deep down there's this bad feeling that I can't stop from coming to my mind. I don't want to leave Namjoon alone. How will he live with the baby ...... he's always busy.

I mean my due date is still unknown . She or he can be born any day now. I do feel better every day . Just the usual stuff :back pains, belly hurts from the kicking.

But I will stay......

(A/n: Sorry guys , I took so long. Just was out of ideas. Here's a short update for u . I rly don't know when the next update will be . Hope u enjoy xx