Secret

~Namjoon's POV~
It was around 7am , and I just couldn't fall back asleep. This one thing was on my mind . Im scared . Well......I called Jimin. After everything I wanted to see what he had to say for himself. He explained everything to me.
~2 weeks ago~
On the phone with Jimin:
Nj:Hi, im gonna keep it short—-
Jm: oh my god Namjoon Im so sorry for everything I have done. I can't believe I did all of this to my own sister. I never meant it.It was my dads fault . He forced me to. He was threatening me and my girlfriend. He was threatening to kill us . Well before he didn't know I had a girlfriend. He doesn't care about anyone only himself. Thats why mine and Y/n's mum doesn't live with him anymore. He has become abusive.
Nj:why didn't you tell anyone?
Jm: i was to scared to do anything, but after everything. That time at the airport we got arrested .My mum found out an bailed me out but left dad in jail. She's the one who put me back into my senses.
Nj: Well this explains a lot of things, as much as I still dislike you. I think you and Y/n should talk . At the end you are brother and sister.
Jm: Are you being seriuos? Omg I dont even know how to look her in the eyes.
Nj: So do you want to?
Jm: uh....yes please.when?
Nj: I'll text you later on in the month.Bye
Jm: Thank you so much
-end of call~

~Present day~
He's coming today. And I haven't told y/n. And he doesn't know about Areum.

I got out of bed and got Areum out of her bed as she was already awake from me moving around. She was so cute. Her little cheeks were so soft. She is so beautiful . Just like her mummy.

As I got to the kitchen I put her in her baby chair. She can't yet have normal baby food so I have to wake y/n up. But before I quickly made her breakfast.

I opened the door and brought Areum in. I thought she was still asleep but she was on her phone. She looked at me with sleepy eyes and smiled . I gave her our beautiful daughter . "I think princess is hungry" I said to her. And she laughed . She was about to feed her and I was just staring at her appreciating her beauty and she gave me one of the stares . "Oh sorry I'll wait outside " and I left the room.

~ A few hours past~
We were on the bed , as I heard the doorbell. Fuck its Jimin. "Umm baby I will put Areum to bed " y/n looked at me confused "just don't open the door" i added she got even more weirded out. I quickly took Areum to her room and laid her in her bed and turned on her toy that was above her head.

I sped walked back. "Ok dont get scared. Nothing will hurt you" i said while walking her to the door. I leaned in and kissed her . I stretched my hand out and unlocked the door and opened it.

Jimin was standing there with flowers.

~Y/n's POV ~
Omg. My whole body went weak."no no get away from me." I started screaming and hot tears started rolling down my face ." Y/n y/n calm down please he won't hurt you Im here . Breathe baby breathe." Namjoon started to calm me down. "Jimin come in" he said. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jimin was already crying. He looked so weak. I walked behind Namjoon. We all sat down. Me and Namjoon on the sofa and Jimin on the armchair infront of us. " Y/n Im so sorry......Im sorry for hurting you ......I beg for your forgiveness.....U dont have to forgive me now ....but please give me a chance....." he said some of his words were mumbled." Explain" namjoon said in a cold voice. Jimin started explaining everything.

"I can't believe that moron did that to you. But you know you put me and the baby in danger . I have a beautiful daughter. Thank god. But I would of had two.....the doctors didn't see the second baby ......when he was born he didn't survive."I just told him everything. His jaw dropped and he got on his knees" im sorry im so sorry please ......forgive me......i beg you...." jimin sobbed .

I couldn't take it. I love my brother. It will take time to forgive but he's my brother. I stood up and pulled him up and hugged him tightly. His body was trembling. He was hugging me so softly. I didn't realize that Namjoon wasn't in the room. As I pulled away I looked at the hall way and saw him bringing out Areum.

As jimin turned around more tears started rolling down his face.He backed away as he was scared . To do anything." Its ok you can hold her" I said in a calm voice. He looked at me with a worried and shocked face. I just nodded at Namjoon and he slowly put Areum in his arms. "Oh look how beautiful you are little girl. Hi Im your uncle Jimin. Im sorry for hurting you . I will be better. I will buy you so many presents * baby words* oh ur so cute arent you oh ur sooo beautiful. Just like your mummy" he started talking to her . " can I kiss her forehead " jimin looked at us and we both smiled and nodded. He sweetly kissed her . She started to giggle.

As the day went on . We all had lunch. Me and Jimin talked about everything more. He played with Areum. I just still can't believe how horrible that dickhead of a dad was. I hate him.

We all had a great day, Jimin had to leave to pick up his girlfriend.

"Ok see you guys, and Namjoon thank you so much again. Thank you y/n for letting me see this beautiful girl *he poked Areum's little nose* . We will see each other so time. Bye love you guys" he hugged me and shook Namjoons hand.

As I closed the door. I walked to Namjoon, "thank you baby, but I hate you at the same time you know how much that scared meeee" i said and he smiled at me . " Im sorry princess, I just had to. I love you" he said while looking at me" I love you to I said and kissed him while Areum was in his arms.

~A/n told u I wont take so long, I hope you like it. Also thank you so much for 600+ reads. Ly xx