New Year special 3

WARNING: SMUT

He stared at me . I bit my lip . His gaze was so strong . His eyes were traveling all around my body. He went down my leg brushing his finger against my thigh.

He slowly removed my heels.He stood back up. The dress lifted up to my hips so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me upstairs.

He hasn't kissed me at all. My lips were aching for his . We reached our bedroom and he laid me down on the bed . "Tonight is all about you darling" his gaze changed into pure fire and passion.

He walked over to me and sneaked his hands around my back. He unzipped my dress. I bent down and removed my dress.

Now I was only in my under garments. I was wearing a matching bra and panties . It was lace his favorite. He stared at my body again . And licked his lips . "Lay down " he said seductively. I obeyed.

I was to concentrated on him that I didn't even realize that he tied me up. And after that he has put a blind fold on me. "Namjoon....I want to touch you" I purred . "No sweetheart, its all about you" he kissed my tummy going up. He reached my bra and ripped it off "that was my favorite bra" I whined ."I'll buy you ten more " then he went in between my breasts leaving a trail of hickeys.

He finally reached my neck and went straight to my sweet spot. I was trying to keep my moans in but I couldn't I started to moan . I can feel his smirk
"Does that feel good?" He said in a low whisper. I nodded my head quickly.

~Namjoon POV~
I sucked on her sweet spot . Her moans were like music to my ears. The way she arched her back . She gripped the ties that were around her wrists. I got to her plump lips. I knew she was aching for my lips . I gave her kisses everywhere on her face except her lips "Namjo—-" i cut her off "Who?" I pulled back. "SIR ... please" she raised her voice .

I laughed "Who is giving orders here ?" I asked her "You.....sir,please kiss me " she begged me .

I finally attached my lips to hers. She kissed me so passionately but so hungrily at the same time. She let my tongue in straight away.

I moved my hand down to her clit and stroked it slowly. She shivered at my movements. But soon after she started to moan . I moved my fingers faster . She was so wet ."Your so wet for me"I went in between her legs. I ripped her panties off as well.

I got off the bed while she was trying to untie her hands. I went under the bed and pulled out a box that had a lock on it . I opened the box and found what I needed. It was a vibrator. I got back onto the bed and turned it on to the highest setting.

I saw her tense up at the sound. I soothingly rubbed her thighs. Sending vibrations up her inner thighs

~Y/n's POV~
Oh god the sensation that it sent through my body . I arched my back because of the amount of pleasure. I gripped the ties even tighter. He moved it around . Making me even more wet.

I felt his hot breath against my skin. He kissed my inner thighs. Leaving small hickeys.

I moaned at the feeling . He was going around kissing everywhere except from my sensitive part. "I think I-m-m gon—-" I got cut off as I didn't feel anything down there

"Did I let you ?" He said in cold tone. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine . My body was so sweaty and hot .

He took the blindfold off . My eyes were a bit blurry . But after I blinked a few times I can see everything clearly .

I saw him taking his trousers off . He was left in his boxers. I stared down from his chest down to hid toned abs and finally reaching the bulge that was almost ripping his boxers. "Bad girl" he said while staring me down.

He hovered above me . He looked so fucking sexy. His eyes . Everything was so perfect right now.

He leaned in and kissed me so passionately. He bit my lip to ask for an entrance . I decided to tease him and not let him in. "big mistake angel" he whispered against my lips.I smirked .

And then suddenly he entered me without any warning . He started to thrust faster and  deeper every time. I started to scream his name . My stomach felt like it was upsidedown.

Everytime he went deeper and faster. My nails scratched his muscular back . As his purple hair started to get sweaty,it started sticking to his forehead.

His movements started to get slower and a bit more sloppy. He was tired but I decided to tease him . "Is that all you got?" I asked him out of breath. He looked at me shocked. "you just  made another mistake baby" he said in an calm voice. I bit my lip as his eyes stared me down. I was anything but calm. I tried to catch my breath.

He flipped me over so i was on all fours. He pulled out . I whined at the feeling of emptiness.My body started to ache for his . I need him inside of me again. "Please I need you....." i begged him . "But im not enough am I " he said while he smacked my ass.

I hissed "No sir you are more than enough...please I need you" I begged him even more .

I can feel his smirk. Without no warning he slammed into to me again. He started to go fast and deep straight away.

He pulled me by my hair so my back was leaning against his chest. And with every slow , deep and hard thrust he said "Am*thrust I *thrust not *thrust enough *thrust" he hit my g spot every time. "Yes sir ...keep going I think Im gonna cu-" he started to go faster than before ."Me too love" he growled.

The last few thrusts and we both cummed. The feeling of him filling me up was amazing.
He kept on going . "Please I can't" I whimpered out " Take it like a good girl " he roughly said.
My body became weaker with every thrust "One more time baby" he said against my neck.

My stomach started to tighten again.

"Shit shit shit " the profanities started slipping out our mouths.

My body shook again, I started to clench around him again. "Fuck...such a good girl" he said against my back , that now was limp on the bed.

He slowly untied me from the bed . And took off my blindfold. "Did I hurt you baby?" He asked worriedly.

Again how the hell does he do that. He changed personalities so quickly. He was so rough just a few seconds ago and now he is all cute and caring."Im fine , that was amazing " I cuddled up next to him while he put the covers on us.I snuggled into his chest. "I love you so much" he said while pulling me closer. "Goodnight.....*yawn* I love you " I said half asleep .

We slowly drifted off to sleep. Im so safe with him. His arms wrapped around me .

~A/n~ Hey everyone, THANK YOU FOR 109 reads!!!!!! Love u so much. Sorry if this was too dirty for some of u but I hope you still like it . Keep on reading !!! And don't forget to smillleee xxxxxx