Hero in the wind Part 2

Marinette is Blue and Master Fu is green he video up top you should watch since this chapter will be after what the video shows

Marinette looked up and glared at Master Fu. She then pulled the titanium yoyo out of her pocket that she always has on her.  She threw it up and hooked it on a fire escape then she flew forward glaring at him. He threw her no staff at her hand. It hit her hand instant pain flared in her hand. But even crying out in pain but held on. She never heard Damian and Jason shout her name. Or when Batman jumped down behind the boys watching the fight.

Releasing her yoyo from fire escape she landed and started to spin it. Master Fu sped forward and slammed his cane down. Hit broke the shield that her yoyo made and hit her shoulder. Marinette fell down to the ground and have another cry of pain. She turned her head and glared at Master Fu.

"It's amazing what a little bit of magic linked to the soul. It gave me agility and strength I have never felt before. And you will never know since your soul will be ripped into pieces once I extract every last jewel and magic they hold from you." Fu said as he raised his can aimed at Marinette head. But just when Marinette thought this was the end and was silently saying her goodbyes to her little brother Batman intervened. He threw a batarang at the cane knocking it out of Master Fu hand.

Batman jumped over the boys so he was in front of them and beside Marinette. He was glaring at Fu who in turned glared at him as well. "This is none of your concern Batman. Get the boys and go away." Master Fu spat at him. Marinette looked at them before standing up ignoring the pain in her shoulder and hand.

"You leave them alone you bastard. You took a thirteen year old girl who was fairly naive and turned everyone against her. In hopes that she would be the tool needed to destroy everyone who disagree with you and the guardians. So leave them out of this and let's finish what we started." Marinette said gripping her yoyo tightly. Master Fu smirked and nodded in agreement. He ran forward intending to hit her head but he never got the chance.

"Ana m ewepụta ike nke chi na chi nwanyị n'ime m wee mee ya ka ndị nche nke ọrụ ebube wee tọrọ atọ n'ụlọ arụsị ha. mana enwere ike ime njem n'etiti ha mana gị na ụwa mpụga anaghị emekọrịta ihe. ( I put the power of the gods and goddesses inside me and made it so that the guards of miracles could be trapped in their temples. but there may be travel between them but you have nothing to do with the outside world.)" Marinette shouted at him. Fu paled as a silvery and orangeish color swirled around him. He shouted in anger at Marinette. But nothing came of it since he was picked up and whisked away. Batman turned to Marinette who was now pale and swaying slightly.

(Foreign language is Igbo if anyone was curious)

"Catch me." Marinette whispered before her eyes rolled into her head and started to fall. Batman caught her before she hit the ground. But then he looked at the boys who were in shock.

"Ukte?" Damian whispered looking at Marinette still in shocked. Both Jason and Bruce knew Arabic who h made it so they understood what he said confusing them. But not wanting to attract a crowd so they all got to the batcave in their own ways. When Jason and Damian got there Marinette was sitting on a metal table drinking a glass of water. Damian ran forward and flung himself on to her.

Marinette caught him and hugged him tightly him returning it just as tight. There were tears in their eyes as they held each other in silence. When they finally pulled away Dick, Steph, Cass, Babs, Alfred, Jason and Bruce were all staring at them. Almost all of them were shocked to see Damian hugging someone.

"Did demon just hug someone willingly?" Steph said in shock pointing at them looking at the rest of their family. Marinette chuckled at this before getting up but Damian much to her protest helped her stay standing.

"Hi, I'm Marinette Al Ghul and I'm your daughter Bruce." Marinette said still weak since the spell she performed took a lot of her energy and she was still getting it back. But as soon as she finished shouts echoed around the cave. But one thing was clear she was telling the truth. Since Bruce had done a DNA test on her.

Several years later

"Bullet come on we can't be late to their wedding." Marinette called to her husband as she checked her bag to make sure she has everything they would need for a week stay at the Manor.

"I'm coming right now love!" Jason shouted as he grabbed the keys while finishing putting his boots on. They soon left for the wedding. When they got there  they quickly took their seats and watched as Raven and Damian got married. And that very night Jason found he was gonna be a father which almost got him killed by the demon when he found out. But none the less they excited for the prospect of baby on the way.