Chapter 12

-Y/n' POV-

I woke up from the owl, knocking on the glass of the window.

It's a bit too early in the morning for me to receive a letter especially when it's still 5:10 in the morning, and I still didn't want to get out of bed but I chose to get up instead, walking to the window and opening it as the owl flew inside, leaving the letter on my study table and left.

I closed back my window and sat down at my study table, looking at the letter in front of me with my sleepy eyes.

It wasn't sealed with a yellow wax stamp anymore. It was sealed with a red one.

I held the letter and opened it as soon as possible.

I expected it to be from a student from a Gryffindor, but it wasn't.

The handwriting was still the same as the letter I have been receiving for the past few months.

This already giving me mixed or confused thoughts. It'll just be hard for me to find out who it was.

I let out an irritated sigh and read the letter.

"Stay away from Michael, if you don't want to get hurt from me.
My eyes are everywhere, Y/n."

Here goes this man's audacity.

He really thinks like he owns me like do I even know who this man was.

I crumpled the paper and opened the window, throwing it outside while blood was boiling in my veins from anger.

I don't understand why this man keeps on sending me letters and stalking me around like his eyes never left me. Sharp eyes I suppose.

These things are already irritating me and I really wanted to find out who's behind these stupid letters.

I laid back down on my bed and stared outside the window while the Sun was still hiding behind the mountains.

My eyes slowly drifted to sleep and my mouth let out a sigh of relief. But my eyes suddenly opened wide upon hearing the loud knock on the door.

I let out another groan and covered my head with my pillow, covering my ears.

The knock just continued and I didn't bother to open it until it stopped.

Thank Merlin it stopped.

My eyes again slowly closed, making me sleep again while the pillow was still covering my head. But then again, I got disturbed.

Not by a knock but someone snatched my pillow away from me, letting the light come to my face.

"Wake up," I heard his cold monotonous voice again.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, facing him, unpleased to see him right in front of me.

"You know, it's too early to wake someone up, especially me. So why don't you go back to your room and mind your own business, not mine." I spat.

"Oh yeah, too early. Too early for you to give me that attitude, young lady." Said Malfoy.

"Speaking like you're my boss," I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," I huffed. "Why don't you just go and wake your girlfriend up instead of me." My eyes darted into his.

"You're really are Pathetic." He scoffed.

"No! YOU'RE Pathetic. It's no wonder why Michael is better than you."