Chapter 53

There was only a day before I turned 17 and I was not looking forward to it, for I knew that it won't be fun as I had back to my former home.

My birthday celebrations were not big as the others wanted, it was just small like I wanted to, and only my family, relatives and friends, who had gathered to celebrate such wonderful day. Usually, we would just have a garden party like any normal party like we aren't from the world of high society.

Michael suddenly snapped his finger in front of my eyes, causing me to flicker my eyes as I focused back on reality.

"Deep in thoughts?" He took a seat beside me. "And why is with the frown?"

"It was nothing important really," A soft chuckled escaped my lips.

"Might be because she wanted another round," A familiar voice was heard behind us. Draco.

"Pardon?" Michael looked at him, unable to understand what he meant by another round, as he watched Draco take his seat on the couch across from us.

"Draco, whatever you are going to say. Keep it to yourself-"

"Her, screaming my name in receiving the pleasure I gave her, sounds like music to my ears," He smirked, devilishly, cutting me off from my sentence.

Is he doing this because he saw Michael and me sitting alone in here, the Living room, only talking about things that are just normal things friends talk about?

"You're speaking nonsense," I scoffed, avoiding this type of conversation that this man is trying to start.

"Should I tell him that you BEGGED for a faster and harder pace? That you even begged for more?" He emphasized, making sure that Michael heard it loud and clear.

I fumed, getting up from the couch and making my way out to the door, hearing Michael calling my name.

He really just embarrassed me in front of Michael. It would be worse if Draco's parents had heard that. I could imagine how his parents would react to this sort of topic.

He doesn't have the right to say that. It was supposed only to be kept in between us. Draco should know what makes me comfortable or uncomfortable.

What he just did just made me get mad at him more.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Heavy breaths escaped my mouth as I sat down on the wooden bench by the shore of the pond and under the Willow Tree.

I feel like I walked through the flames of embarrassment upon hearing Draco, sharing about what we both had done on that day when I returned him the coat.

I wished I never returned it to him or I should've asked Aerin to give his coat back.

I feel so dumb...and I regret having sexual intercourse with him.

If only I knew this conversation would happen, I should have stopped myself from being sexually aroused. I should have stopped him from turning my burning sensation on.

"Y/n!" Michael shouted, running to me. "I'm sorry about Draco," He sat down next to me.

"You don't need to apologize on his behalf," I sighed, anger was still written in my eyes.

I mean...he just made me feel like I'm just a slut or a toy in front of his cousin. A cousin of his, who is very close to me and a dear friend of mine, let alone a brother. Draco should know how to keep these... these kinds of things. It's embarrassing and yet he's still proud of telling this sort of thing to Michael.

"You-"

"Yes, Michael, yes..." Embarrassment filled my throat. "I know what you're going to say..." I sighed. "What we did wasn't supposed to happen. I wish I didn't give it to him."

Michael placed his hand on my back, rubbing it gently and spoke, "Is it because you're having a hard time letting him go?"

No words were uttered upon my lips because I know to myself that I couldn't properly answer that question.

And yes, I admit that I love him, but sometimes, when everything gets hard, when my heart feels like getting stabbed hundreds of times, I thought of divorce as the only way to escape this feeling.

"You told me before that you're going to divorce him? Are you really?" He looked at me, worried.

"I don't know..." Are the only words I could say for now.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The warm tone of light of the afternoon flooded my bedroom.

I have made myself occupied this afternoon by going to the Muggle World and buying myself a book and if I have still time, I would stop by at Diagon Alley to buy some things for my painting.

My Mother-in-law already gave me permission to go out, for the Death Eaters with the Dark Lord has gone away except for Michael and Draco.

I heard the clock strike 1, which only by means for me to leave without being noticed by Draco. Surely, if he saw me, he wouldn't allow me to go out.

I swept my feet on the steps of the stair, the clicking of the small inched heel of my boots were making tiny noises on the floor, then I finally reached the door with a sigh of relief escaping my lips.

But before I could even touch the doorknob, I felt someone grasp on my wrist and spin me around, meeting those icy grey eyes that immediately laid to mine.

"Where are you going?" He asked, concern was flown to his voice.

"It is none of your concern, Draco." I removed my hand from his grasp and turned my back from him.

"I'll accompany you then." He told.

It is not the words I expected to hear from him. I thought he would say something like he wouldn't allow me to go out and make me stay because maybe he'll think I was escaping.

"No, but thank you," I said, twisting the doorknob and opening the door.

"What if you are seen by my father? You know you aren't yet allowed to roam around freely outside."

"I can manage," I told, bravely, turning to face him.

"And what if Rita Skeeter is able to find you and finally get the chance to interview you about our marriage?" He uttered.

Ah, yes. Rita Skeeter, the journalist lady who works for the Daily Prophet and whose stories were mostly false information and misreported. She has been trying to have connections with me when the secret was spread all over the Wizarding World. And of course, Rita Skeeter doesn't want to miss this and would be excited to gossip this on the Daily Prophet.

"So?" He raised a brow.

Him, accompanying me wouldn't be bad, right? I'll just act or walk around, not uttering any word and just let him follow me around whenever I go.

I sighed and spoke, "Alright...Just promise me that you'll let me have my freedom."