Chapter 21

-Y/n's POV-

I was awoken by a bright light, which I couldn't identify what it was. I lightly shook my head and rubbed my eyes as I sat up.

I noticed the surroundings have changed.

Instead of me lying on my bed, I was on an open field in a forest, filled with daisies around me, and a moon and stars shining right above me. It was breezy and the wind blew through the leaves of the tree, causing it to rain with leaves.

I stood up and looked around, then found a golden mirror when I turned around from behind.

There are a lot of fireflies with their golden fiery light, fluttering around with their tiny wings.

A smile crept up on my lips as I walked closer to the mirror.

I thought I would see my reflection but only saw my Parents and Brother.

It wasn't the Mirror of Erised, because if it was, I would be in the reflection too, with them.

I watched as they smiled at me. I felt really warm and happy upon seeing their smiles. My anger towards my father just faded away, for I knew that they're safe.

I was enjoying the moment until a black smoke suddenly appeared behind them, causing my smile to turn upside down. Then, there revealed the Dark Lord, pointing his wand behind my Family.

I touched the glass with the palm of my hands, hitting it, and tried to scream, but it seems that they couldn't hear me. They just stood there looking at me with their smile like nothing's going on.

I screamed. I just screamed until there was a flash of green light that came out of the Dark Lord's wand as my eyes witnessed how they are going to be killed in front of my very own eyes.

I got awoken, sitting up as I screamed. I was covered with sweat and there were tears streaming down on my cheeks. It wasn't only the tears that I felt on my cheek, but a warm touch of a hand.

My teary eyes found his beautiful icy grey eyes. He looked worried and terrified...concerned...

-Draco's POV-

I walked up at the stairs that leads to the Private Dormitories of the girls, holding a letter from my father and making my way to her room.

I wanted to tell her about it. About the cabinet that was supposed to be fixed by the end of the week of June. Because if we didn't, we'll both be in danger.

There's no other people I could tell about this, except for her. Only her I felt comfortable telling her this.

I reached on her door and was about to knock but then realized it was slightly opened.

She must've forgotten to close it.

"Silly girl," I said under my breath as a smile appeared on my lips.

I slowly pushed the door open, only to see her sleeping...but heard her sob.

I closed the door and quickly went to her, sitting on the side of her bed.

She was holding a grip on her blanket. Her tears streamed down her eyes. Sweat was all over her neck and forehead. Her eyebrows were furrowed. Her breathing became heavy.

She let out a whimper and sob. She muttered something saying, "Please don't". Her lips trembled in fear, same as her hands.

I placed my hand on her cheek whilst the other one was on her hands.

I tried shaking her hands, but it seems to be that she's stuck inside her dream until she screamed and woke up as she sat up.

Breath escaped her mouth, then her eyes found mine.

"Hey, are you alright?" I brushed the strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ear.

"He's going to kill them." She cried. "My Parents, brother. I'm going to lose them because of me."

I knew who was she talking about. There is only one person who has the power and holds the life of her parents, let alone her beloved brother.

"Shh.." I hushed, calming her down as I gently stroked her head. "They're going to be alright, don't worry," I assured her. "Come here."

I placed both my hands on her shoulders, pulling her closer as I hugged her.

She continued to sob as she buried her face to my chest. Her hands held a grip on the back of my coat. I continued to gently stroke her hair and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

Seeing her like this makes me sad. I didn't want her to suffer. She has already suffered so much because of me. I feel guilty for it, truly.

I wish I could take her away, far, far away from here where she won't get hurt.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

We were laying down on her bed, my arms still wrapped around her while she's asleep.

I was no longer wearing my coat. I placed it earlier on the bed's footboard before laying down next to her and hugging her close to mine.

I felt the same feeling when she hugged me. I feel completely safe around her. It gives me the joy that I never wanted to end. The feeling I only felt for her.

I looked down at her, noticing a piece of her hair fell, covering her eyes.

I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear, then kissed her forehead.

She smiled too and snuggled up on my chest.

I let out a yawn as I watch her in her sleep. She's truly beautiful. She's gifted by the angels. She's like a flower that stands out from the rest even though she never tried.

I felt my eyes getting heavy as they slowly closed, letting the darkness take over my sight.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Morning came and I was woken up suddenly by the owl, hooting outside.

I looked down and her arms were still wrapped around me, the same with my arms. Luckily, she's still peacefully asleep.

My eyes caught on the clock on the end table next to her bed. It was 3 in the morning. No wonder it's still dark outside.

I guess this is the time I should head back to my dorm. I didn't want anyone to find out about me staying in her room, especially when we're secretly married. Because if they found out, I know it would make her suffer and I didn't want that.

I slowly got out of her bed without waking her up and went to the door, opening it as I went out.

I let out a sigh as I closed the door behind me.

I never got the chance to tell her about my father's letter. Maybe it's for the best to not tell her. I don't want her to be involved in this dangerous task, for I do want her to suffer more.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

A/N:
This part of the story was based on my very first book, "Under the Stars With You", where the main character(Elora Willow) had a nightmare.