Chapter 52

Gasp escaped my lips as I sat from the bed, waking up and realizing that I shouldn't have done it.

Fuck, I really just gave him my body again.

Draco, who is on my side, was still sleeping, so I took my chance to get out of bed to get dressed up and leave, but as soon as I stood up, I fell on the floor, for my legs had given up on me.

Then, I heard a chuckle from behind me.

"Couldn't walk? I think I did it pretty well." He bragged.

"Shut up!" I scoffed whilst picking up my clothes on the floor, and stood up, trying to fight the jelly feeling in my legs.

I slipped both my arms on the straps of my bra and clasped the hook of it before slipping my top quickly.

"Do you want me to help you?" He stood up in front of me, already wearing his trousers without his belt. "Seems like you can't wear your underwear with your frail legs." He smirked.

"No," I refused, my hands pressed on his bed behind me and stood up, as I sat down on the side of his bed.

I was about to slip my underwear on my legs when I noticed Draco was still staring at me, very proud of what he has done.

"Why are you still staring?" I eyed him up and down. "Would you mind turning around?"

So, he did.

I quickly slipped my underwear and my knee-length flowy skirt on.

Before I could even get off from his soft bed, I was pushed down and Draco was now hovering over me.

"Who says you're going to leave?" He said, his breath slamming against my face.

"Me, of course." I tried to push him away, but I couldn't, for he was too strong enough that I wouldn't be able to push him. "Malfoy!" I hit his chest with my fists.

"What?" He leaned closer to my ear. "You want another round?"

With that, I had the strength to push him, making him land on the bed, as I quickly stood up and ran outside even though I couldn't run properly.

I slammed the door of his room behind, pressing my back on it and giving a sigh of relief. Afterwards, I walked back to my room, limping.

As I was about to open my door, I heard someone's familiar voice behind that made me froze.

"Y/n, dear, Why are limping?" She concerned.

I feel like I got caught in an act.

I took a deep breath and turned my head to face her.

"Hello, mother." I smiled, despite my weak legs.

"Dearest, what happened to your leg?" She furrowed her eyebrows, worried about my legs. "And your hair is messy! Have you been-"

"I...I had a bad landing when I jumped off the ladder...., mother." I said, trying to convince her.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"I...uhh...yes...just a bit." I stuttered, smiling. "Can I have my dinner tonight in my room? I might not be able to...umm...my leg is umm..."

"I understand," she smiled. "You can rest tonight. I'll tell Aerin to bring you your food."

It's hard to lie when my mother-in-law is the one I'm speaking to, but luckily, she believes in what I said.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The sun rose from its hiding, illuminating my bedroom.

There is only two days before my birthday and I think I wasn't ready to turn 17 in this Manor. It will be my first time not celebrating my birthday away from home.

My head flinched as soon as I heard a knock on the door.

Before I could even ask who it was, the door was opened and a blond boy peeked through the small space.

"You didn't attend dinner last night," he smirked, closing the door from behind him and walking closer. "Why? Can't walk?" A low chuckle escaped his lips.

"What we did yesterday was not supposed to happen," I acted as if my feelings towards him are no longer within me. "You just made me...sexually aroused, of course, but I never had feelings for you. So, let's just say that...what we did...was a Mistake."

"What if my feelings for you are true?"

"Then, it's unrequited," I answered him immediately. "A love never returned."

His smirk dropped into a frown. His eyes, bursting with sadness. His hand, formed into a fist, but he hid it behind his back.

"If you think that I'm going to drop off my plan on divorcing you? Then, you are wrong. I still have my intentions on parting ways with you." I got out of bed and stood up.

"Is it because you're in love with Michael?"

"Why's Michael involved here?" I interrogated.

"You wanted to divorce me because you have certain feelings for him. You are SINCERE!"

"God, it's early in the morning and you're making my suppose to be good morning, bad." I fumed, letting myself sit back on the bed whilst holding my forehead.

"Y/n," I heard him sigh. "look-"

"Leave," I demanded.

"But, Y/n, we can talk-"

"No, Draco. No!" I shook my head, looking at him. "You just showed me that you never trusted me. Michael and I are just friends. There is nothing more to it." I finally had the guts to tell him this. "Your suspicions between Michael and I should end. I have already told you more than- many times that Michael is a friend, let alone like a brother to me."

"I'm sorry..." he felt defeated.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. No- I shouldn't be. I shouldn't be affected.

Focus on your goal, Y/n.

"Could you just leave, Draco?" I looked away from him, avoiding him see my eyes that were filled with sadness.

"But what if your pregnant again?" He blurted.

Pregnant...? How could I forget...?

He got me pregnant in the first place when I gave him my body while I was drunk. What we did before was yet again happened yesterday, and what if I am pregnant again? Then, again, what if I'll lose the child?

"We have a week to know, Draco." I looked up at him, confident that I wasn't carrying his child. "If my period doesn't come on Saturday, then you'll get your answer."

"What if you are..? Will you stay? Will you change your mind?" He asked, hoping that I would change my mind.

Well, I would surely do, I guess, just for the sake of our child, only IF, a baby was formed inside my womb, but the truth is...I don't know.

"I don't know, Draco..."

He gave out sigh, trying to think of something to speak.

"Let's have an agreement," He spoke. "If you happen to be with a child, you stay. You will never proceed with the divorce for the child. If not..." he paused for a while, looking a bit uncertain about what he was supposed to say. "I will...let you go as you want..."

Hearing those words coming from him hurts like I have been shot by an arrow, coming from the assassins that had ambushed the whole estate.

He is willing to let me go. He already gave me the chance, but deep inside...

I didn't want to let go...